Olympics NBC Multiview VS RLC Thumbnails?

Ren&Stimpy

9 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

When I want to watch Olympic Action, I call up old vids of Isabel and Marcello getting it on at the living room couch venue. :cool:

They were in the marathon,and the decathlon, and these Olympians could not compete with those two, and coming in a strong second was Alina and Anton::) 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Canada is sucking the hind tit at the Olympics this time around.  Only 12 Medals so far.   Glad to see our Millions of Tax Dollars was put to good use.

Britain is eating the Olympics for breakfast lunch and tea.

BTW I hit report post instead of quote ... my eyesight

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Britain is eating the Olympics for breakfast lunch and tea.

BTW I hit report post instead of quote ... my eyesight

I see Britain is right up in second for collecting Gold Medals.     Canada is usually right up there as well. They must have sent all the Under Achievers this time.

40 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I see Britain is right up in second for collecting Gold Medals.     Canada is usually right up there as well. They must have sent all the Under Achievers this time.

After 17 years of mainly Thatcher Tory rule, GB (not the UK as most of the NI sportsmen compete for Ireland) won 1 gold medal in Atlanta in 1996. Tony Blair decided to change all that and in the last 3 Olympics with major funding we have won 19, 29 and so far 15 golds, which just goes to show it is all about money. Not sure how many golds we have just won in a 24 hour period but I think it's about 7 and a similar number of silvers. Of course even at our worst we could not quite manage Canada's 0 golds in the Montreal games. I went up the funicular at your Olympic stadium.

• Upvote 2

Not only have we (GB) overtaken China on golds (and silvers) we are level on medals with them, despite our worse cycling performance since 2004 only winning 6 golds 4 silvers and 1 bronze in 10 events - it's almost like we're giving the rest of the world a chance.

The pictures in the UK papers (even possibly the Scottish ones) will be ...

Laura Trott (4 golds) kissing fiance Jason Kenny (6 golds). Amazing.