New Girls Apartment

Thestarider

AMY & MEGAN  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Should RLC send Amy and Megan home and bring in a couple of new girls ?

This poll is closed to new votes

Come on this poll is a little mean, these are not the first girls who are let's say underwhelming. At least Megan has beautiful eyes and boobs. Not everyone can become comfortable getting naked and doing stuff in front of the cameras and it's impossible to know who will be good without trying. The good news is that if you think about it this means that the girls are more or less free to show what they want, they are not contractually bound to show X amount of nudity/sex.

Remember what Forrest Gump's mom says about life, the same is true about RLC. We must suffer through the Nikkis and Aidas to get the Kristys and Irmas.

Anyways this is probably another rotating cast apartment so the question is moot.

• Upvote 4

Sorry, I don´t understand why they should be sent home. Megan has a perfect body and is willing to show it, Amy is probably as beautiful also, though we have not learned to know her yet well enough (as a voyeur, I mean without clothes!). I don´t care about Lola, she can go or stay, I don´t watch her.

44 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Nothing mean about the poll, but read the thread, and you find that many are posting negative comments. I see a overwhelming amount of negative comments so maybe this will settle it, Thanks for your input.

That's because the ones making negative comments are the most vocal and making those comments over and over. And when a positive post is made they jump right in and quote that comment with why they don't like them. It's also a known fact that when it comes to commenting about a product or service the people that are not happy tend to be more vocal about it. The same could be said for any apartment.

• Upvote 2

Aïda was very shy but in one month even if she did not show a lot of nudity at least every day we could see her improvments. She was not afraid walking weaing a thong.

Amy, excepting dancing she as boring as a dead. Sure she is pretty but why do the hell wathing this girl ?

Meagin is good and fit well the appartment!!