Leora Masturbates Now - Split #1

Guest leedsrock

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TxFeller

Snaky: I AM a paying member. For now, at least.

rlcfan01: Perhaps. In that matching hot pink bra and panties, she might get the urge.

Guest TxFeller

:'( No... don't think so now. She's putting on makeup, plus she put perfume all over her body, all the way down to her ankles. Wonder if she's going to meet someone?

:'( No... don't think so now. She's putting on makeup, plus she put perfume all over her body, all the way down to her ankles. Wonder if she's going to meet someone?

Her bills for make-up purchases must be quite high every month. She goes through a lot of it just to impress the world outside the apartment.

Cam 2 usually sucks due to the fake flower that always sits directly in the way of seeing her in action. Combine that with the action being so far away and it's not worth even providing that cam.

The artificial flower arrangement that sometimes blocks the view from camera 2 can be a bloody nuisance,I contacted RLC and asked if they could arrange for Leora to relocate it, their answer was that " the issue is now resolved", but in actual fact nothing changed, plus it is even worse when she occasionally puts more flowers at the other end of the table.Perhaps if all paying members contacted RLC regarding this irritation they may just do something about it,or perhaps Leora reads this forum and she will rectify it.

Guest TxFeller

She's just finished taking a brief shower in which she paid prolonged particular attention to her pussy and now she's sitting naked on the futon in the guest room, looking at her phone. Will she bate for us, I wonder?

:yeahbaby:

She's just finished taking a brief shower in which she paid prolonged particular attention to her pussy and now she's sitting naked on the futon in the guest room, looking at her phone. Will she bate for us, I wonder?

:yeahbaby:

Paul has joined her I dunno if she did bate but I guessed not he didnt tell her not to stay knaked they look like they are eating cake :)

Guest TxFeller

Nope. Only Paul ate cake, and she just teased herself for a short while. No action. :( She laid there for quite some time naked. When Paul came in, he tried once to get her to close her legs and she resisted. Too bad this isn't one of those days when he disappears for hours.

Nope. Only Paul ate cake, and she just teased herself for a short while. No action. :( She laid there for quite some time naked. When Paul came in, he tried once to get her to close her legs and she resisted. Too bad this isn't one of those days when he disappears for hours.

It would probably have been a bate but you never can tell. If he hadn't been there she might have gone through an hour long hair and make-up routine in the bathroom having put her robe on. Apart from a few rubs in the lounge I've never seen her quite this bold before. Paul knew he was on to a losing battle.