Blue Haired Girl

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like to be the recipient of that drunk sexy babe on my little horsie. She has a knockout body, a pretty face and some very suckable toes. It's the tats tht are the killer for me, but I'd work around them if I was forced kicking and screaming to ravish her hot young body.  :yeahbaby:

I'd like to be the recipient of that drunk sexy babe on my little horsie. She has a knockout body, a pretty face and some very suckable toes. It's the tats tht are the killer for me, but I'd work around them if I was forced kicking and screaming to ravish her hot young body.  :yeahbaby:

belinda!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Well now, looks like things are going to get a little interesting in the italians apartment tonight, they have a guest over. Blue just set a six pack of red bull and fresh bottle of vodka on the dining room table. Let the fun begin, and lets see if they will break out all those toys from Carina and Sabrina's bedroom. :yes: :yes: :yes:

On ‎2016‎-‎01‎-‎29 at 10:29 PM, bigskyfly said:

:no: :no: :no:

What a shame...nothing tasteful about that atrocity.

Edit:  That must be painted on or henna. There's no way she recently got that tattoo on her chest and it healed like that already.  (btw, great tits on her, I wish she would treat us to a masturbation session. She's been there since last spring for fuck's sake)

I really hope that painting on her chest is temporary. It is truly awful and destroys the looks of a beautiful girl. The fashion for tattoos all over the body has got to change. Hopefully a new generation will reject tattoos and as fashion for unblemished skin will return.

Imagine when all those covered in tattoos wake up to the reality that they are 'soooo yesterday!!!!'

• Upvote 1

I really hope that painting on her chest is temporary. It is truly awful and destroys the looks of a beautiful girl. The fashion for tattoos all over the body has got to change. Hopefully a new generation will reject tattoos and as fashion for unblemished skin will return.

Imagine when all those covered in tattoos wake up to the reality that they are 'soooo yesterday!!!!'

i agree, never liked them on women or men for that matter but especially women.  makes them look cheap and used in my opinion.

• Upvote 1