2 Males in the Same Bed

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

taking breaks for "piss in sink",

Wait... what?!?  :o

it was posted that hector pissed in the sink,i didn't see it (and i am glad i didn't)but i did see him and another guy in bed together.i don't care how good a friend you are, go to the couch and sleep.    >:(

What's the difference of 2 guys in the same bed (although they don't touch each other) than 2 woman in the same bed (and having sex)?

These are male chauvinist comments.  2 girls ok  2 guys disgusting.

Think twice.  Both are not "normal" 

What women are thinking about this?

I know women that enjoys gay movies

So please, don't take our own taste as the way it should be for others

Thanks to this thread, I'm actually going to upgrade my account to Premium to see some male2male action in that apartment, I was hesitate because I saw too many girls in those 4 premium apartments. And yes I'm gay, and gay people do subscribe to RLC to watch men, that's a fact, get over it!

Thanks to this thread, I'm actually going to upgrade my account to Premium to see some male2male action in that apartment, I was hesitate because I saw too many girls in those 4 premium apartments. And yes I'm gay, and gay people do subscribe to RLC to watch men, that's a fact, get over it!

Good for you.. Don´t recall anyone saying that gay men didn´t visit this forum and RLC to see other men but ok.. :)

Have at it, although I don't thing your $45/month will be well spent if you're expecting m2m action.  They hang out together, but they've never been naked together or showed any signs that they are bi or gay.

Four pages?? There are hundreds of pages with nothing but drivel on them. It's just a fact of life here. I know for a fact that I've added to most of them at one time or another.

Four pages?? There are hundreds of pages with nothing but drivel on them. It's just a fact of life here. I know for a fact that I've added to most of them at one time or another.

I think most of us have commented at one time or another on most threads.

• StnCld316 pinned, unpinned, unlocked and locked this topic
  • StnCld316 unlocked this topic
  • StnCld316 locked this topic