Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #4

1 minute ago, koubs2014 said:

remember the old good time when mikey shared pictures...Now he is a reporter...:angry:

Yeah I remember when he used to do that too Koubs2014,,,I wonder what happened,,he used to post some really amazing stuff,,now he's just rambling on and on about stuff I can't see....Where is the old Mikey,,I really miss that guy:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Back on topic,,Kamila is currently getting the 5 finger discount in her Pussy:biggrin::biggrin:

I noticed that all 3 guys who were with her in her bed making out or having sex with her,,seem to want to finger her a lot,,,that must be a thing she really likes

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Back on topic,,Kamila is currently getting the 5 finger discount in her Pussy:biggrin::biggrin:

I noticed that all 3 guys who were with her in her bed making out or having sex with her,,seem to want to finger her a lot,,,that must be a thing she really likes

Yes which is strange because that's not how she masturbates at all. She also seems to like a good old pounding....

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Yeah I remember when he used to do that too Koubs2014,,,I wonder what happened,,he used to post some really amazing stuff,,now he's just rambling on and on about stuff I can't see....Where is the old Mikey,,I really miss that guy:biggrin::biggrin:

OH yeah he used to post great stuff...but since his retirement CC is boring and isn't worth it...bring back our mikey...

today should be a great day for all the kami lovers but there is any single picture.....what a shame :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, koubs2014 said:

OH yeah he used to post great stuff...but since his retirement CC is boring and isn't worth it...bring back our mikey...

today should be a great day for all the kami lovers but there is any single picture.....what a shame :biggrin::biggrin:

Especially after what I just heard him say about how Kamila is getting fucked right now from behind and he just came all over her back,,,,I wish that he would stop talking and post what he saw,,,,,I wish He would cum in her mouth or give her a creampie:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1