Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #4

It's safe to say that Kamila's new Bf has brought some life into this apt,,he seems to have lost all fear of the cameras and doesn't care anymore about them,,all 3 sessions were very intense....you could tell that they really missed each other a lot,and could not wait to fuck,,,never thought that I would ever see Kamila fuck in broad daylight like that,,,I COULD SEE EVERYTHING!!!::)::):heart::heart:

I hope this continues in the future,,,,,,,Now I hope I can finally hear people stop complaining about it not Being "REAL LIFE",,,but I seriously doubt that they ever will,,,they are addicted to crying and moaning,they love doing it.:biggrin::biggrin:

Anyway as of right now they are in the bed cuddling and Kamila is still stroking his dick as we speak:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Yes Kamilla is topless again. But i don't know if Jegor will have power to fuck a 4th time

He's just waiting For "Buns of Steel" to leave before going for round 4,,,,Kamila gave him breakfast in bed so he should have enough energy to go again,,,,I hope that Coke Boy has a RLC sub,,,,he's probably watching and crying right now lol.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, euromike69 a dit:

Il Vient d'attente pour »Buns of Steel" de lâcheur avant d'aller verser round 4 ,,,, Kamila lui gave le petit déjeuner au lit, il devrait Fait Avoir Assez d'énergie Pour aller de nouveau ,,,, je espere que Coke Boy un sous RLC non ,, ,, il is Probablement regarder et pleurer en ce moment lol.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Tu es méchant avec  cokeboy