Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #4

11 hours ago, kenny1940 said:

Harley how are you with this, being you finally came back?

Kenny,  I've just gotten back home from bird hunting for the last several days and haven't even thought about watching RLC.  You asked how I am with this lol,  I'm happy for the paying members of RLC that Kamila and her flame of the month seemed to have had sex where all of you Kamila fans are happy now......it was long overdue that something meaningful finally happened in their otherwise boring apartment in my opinion.   I'm really happy for all of those of you that got to witness the selfless sex sessions of Kamila and FOTM!!!   Congratulations to you all :)

If you have not voted in the poll please cast your vote by the time IRMA and ILONA depart from the project, the poll will close when they walk out the front door and say goodbye to all of us again. Thanks to those of you who have voted, and it is a very good sampling of the membership once again.

19 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Bad luck, Ilona and Irma are already back, Ilona depressed, it's the second time in Barcelona she can't board the plane back to Ukrain. They 'll probably try again tomorrow.

Do not know what you've smoked, but they were out for shoping and bags have been in the room all the time, Ilona is far from depressed, but sleeping in her bed. and this is K & K Thread ...