Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #4

Just now, havingablast said:

I'm shocked!

Real people don't hook up with strangers and have sex in their friends bed after a party do they?

Real life. 

Pfffft. :biggrin:

... it happens ... but maybe not 2 times at a very lame party (with cameras) ... anyway ... 

... it is the same approach as with the couples of the N&B apartment ... it is fun to watch ... but i would like it more if they would be real residents (as replacement for some of the boring ones)

... we do not need to buy the "party story" ... it could even be that they know each other for some time ... everything is posible

Not sure whats going on in the restroom. Kristy sitting on the sink, her cute shorter friend on the floor and I assume the other remaining guy that didn't hook up with one of the girls is sitting on the loo and there just chatting in there I assume so they can't be over heard with the door closed.

5 minutes ago, WayToCool said:

Not sure whats going on in the restroom. Kristy sitting on the sink, her cute shorter friend on the floor and I assume the other remaining guy that didn't hook up with one of the girls is sitting on the loo and there just chatting in there I assume so they can't be over heard with the door closed.

only the girls were in the restroom ... talking