Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #4

2 minutes ago, WayToCool said:

Then you missed the guy stand up walk out of the restroom and go to Kamila's room to talk to the other guy while all three girls chatted in the restroom.

could be ... a lot is going on today 

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

IT IS NOW SHOWTIME,,,,AN ANGEL IS GOING TO BECOME A LITTLE DEVIL NOW!!!:heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

dude in kami's room still has his pants on- something wrong here:biggrin::biggrin:

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

dude in kami's room still has his pants on- something wrong here:biggrin::biggrin:

NOPE,,,,WE ARE ABOUT TO SEE OUR FIRST ANGEL GET FUCKED IN THE APARTMENT,,,,,I THINK I NOW KNOW WHOS' GONNA GET THEIR OWN RLC APARTMENT,,,SHE IS JERKING HIM RIGHT NOW:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
Just now, euromike69 said:

NOPE,,,,WE ARE ABOUT TO SEE OUR FIRST ANGEL GET FUCKED IN THE APARTMENT,,,,,I THINK I NOW KNOW WHOS' GONNA GET THEIR OWN RLC APARTMENT,,,SHE IS JERKING HIM RIGHT NOW:biggrin::biggrin:

Just now, euromike69 said:

:biggrin::biggrin:

Just now, van the man said:

Is it YES or is it NO? This poor guy is getting totally contradictory messages!!!

... it seems she is a bit to shy for the sex ... anyway ... i liked it ... also that they did not hide ... maybe she get used to the cameras one day 

Just now, van the man said:

I'm playing golf in 5 hours. The only one fucked tonight is me!!!

... that happens ... sometime everyting works out .. sometime not ... at least now something is happening in the apartment ... :)