Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #4

20 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

IT LOOKS LIKE IT'S GONNA BE A PARTY WITH A BUNCH OF GIRLS AND GUYS AT PENTHOUSE K&K,,,,KRISTY IS MAKING SURE THIS TIME TO NOT MAKE THIS APARTMENT BORING:biggrin::biggrin:

... wrong thread i think ... i repost it on the other thread ... sorry

It is really a shame...CC used to be a fun place where people came to watch and discuss what we saw.  No Judgements!!  Now, it has turned into a judgefest, with people just being insulting and saying very hurtful things.

I guess the RULES are just a light bluff...too bad.

I am done with CC for another month.  I did just fine without it for a couple of months, after the fun stopped, and now I feel that it is worse than before.

Good Luck all, I know there are some really great people on here, but enough is enough.  I wish you well.

2 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

It is really a shame...CC used to be a fun place where people came to watch and discuss what we saw.  No Judgements!!  Now, it has turned into a judgefest, with people just being insulting and saying very hurtful things.

I am done with CC for another month.  I did just fine without it for a couple of months, after the fun stopped, and now I feel that it is worse than before.

Good Luck all, I know there are some really great people on here, but enough is enough.  I wish you well.

why should someone make people bad because of there openness on a page like RLC ... it would be stupid

Guest beaver67
19 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

to bad gels- I for one will miss you