Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #4

7 hours ago, bookmaster8 said:

I can understand your feelings. Really I do. But, don't kid yourself. RLC is making extra money by them being there.

There are still a lot of people who enjoy checking in on them. RLC is not losing money on them and the members are not paying anything (not a single penny) for them to be there. The cost did not go up when they came online. It costs the members nothing. With all the other apartments that are available, I just don't see why people still get upset and feel they're getting cheated just because these girls don't do the things we might be hoping to see.

Sorry, Van. I just don't get all wound up about this kind of thing anymore. There are quite a few other apartments that I would like to see replaced before the K & K one. At least with K & K, you have 2 beautiful girls who are nice people, have nice looking girlfriends who visit occasionally and give us extra beautiful bodies to enjoy, and now they even have sex with boyfriends.

It may not be exactly the way that many members would like, but it is something that we never had before and many people said they wanted to see the girls with boyfriends.

I just don't have a lot to complain about regarding this apartment. 

I wonder if RLC bought this apartment or is just renting it?

17 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami is in the living room eating right now.I'm confused as to why she always seems to eat before she goes to meet Egor.Doesn't he take her to restaurants when they go out together?I figure she'll leave the apartment between 1700 and 1800.

Wrong,she just left at 1645.