Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #4

47 minutes ago, kitek said:

Yula&Yulia invited some random guys without Kristy's knowledge as a joke, she was surprised when they arrived. They told them that Kristy is sick and likes watermelons.:biggrin:

Meanwhile Kami & Egor arrived and went to the bathroom then moved to the bedroom. Kami is leaving tomorrow for couple days to Dubai so they want to spend night together. Kristy informed Kami about guys coming.

K/Y/Y talked in the kitchen with these guys while eating watermelon, one of those guys is a surgeon, Kristy asked about plastic operations, this guy prefers natural girls. Katya called and girls wanted to see her, they told those guys that Kristy's mother is coming so they left.

Wonder if Kami's trip to Dubai is for the"Blind Date" tv show? lol 

I think that Kristy and the ANGELS should come back to the Penthouse about the time IGAR decides to start banging the headboard against the wall and Kami gets really loud, now that would be some funny shit to see the ANGELS expressions and Kristy's :biggrin::biggrin:

20 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I think that Kristy and the ANGELS should come back to the Penthouse about the time IGAR decides to start banging the headboard against the wall and Kami gets really loud, now that would be some funny shit to see the ANGELS expressions and Kristy's :biggrin::biggrin:

Right now it looks like nothing may happen.Egor is doing his Dima immitation. lol

It seemed to me that Egor had a snit and turned Kami down.  Or pulled a "Dimi" if you will.  I noticed how quick she dumped Dimi's sorry ass because of his refusal to satisfy her and I'd be willing to bet that a few more of these "Dimis" and Egor's ass will be out the door also..

BTW I also noticed that Egor's type of  sexual prowlness is very unsophisticated and self serving.  In that regard I think he's very lucky Kami is so inexperienced or she'd find him boring very quickly.  I know if it was me, my face would buried and my tongue would be doing a very happy dance all around and in that vagina.  

Just my opinion because I don't understand a dam word of what they are saying.  I could be wrong.  I was wrong once in 2003 and that's when I thought I was wrong.:biggrin:

11 minutes ago, mic351 said:

It seemed to me that Egor had a snit and turned Kami down.  Or pulled a "Dimi" if you will.  I noticed how quick she dumped Dimi's sorry ass because of his refusal to satisfy her and I'd be willing to bet that a few more of these "Dimis" and Egor's ass will be out the door also..

BTW I also noticed that Egor's type of  sexual prowlness is very unsophisticated and self serving.  In that regard I think he's very lucky Kami is so inexperienced or she'd find him boring very quickly.  I know if it was me, my face would buried and my tongue would be doing a very happy dance all around and in that vagina.  

Just my opinion because I don't understand a dam word of what they are saying.  I could be wrong.  I was wrong once in 2003 and that's when I thought I was wrong.:biggrin:

What I saw was at first Egor wanted to play and Kami wanted Egor to watch tv with her.Don't think he was interested in tv program,so he went to sleep.Now Kami wants to play and Egor is asleep.Egor may have to get up for work or something else in in the morning,so he wanted to play right away but Kami wanted to wait until after they had watched tv together. Then again,I may not have the slightest idea of what really happened. 

Just now, havingablast said:

Mikey, she was having a sly rub but got interrupted by her friend. I think she is horny and would probably play with her friend but the last thing her friend did before she got into bed was to slip a tampon in. :sick:

What the Bloody hell man,,,,Damn:biggrin::biggrin:

693e1973dc127b70212b1e601b39408d.jpg

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Kristy is a Serial Cuddler,,,within minutes of anyone coming in her bed,,she goes on the attack,,just like she just did with one of the Angels just now:biggrin::heart::heart:

Who wouldn't want to cuddle with Kristy??  I know I would!!