Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I wonder what Scooter is thinking.  :)

More to the point Prodog...what are you thinking lol.

I think Scooter is more interested in that pussy than Paul the nitwit

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I wonder what Scooter is thinking.  :)

More to the point Prodog...what are you thinking lol.

I think Scooter is more interested in that pussy than Paul the nitwit

She shows Paul the moon and he looks at her finger!!!!  :o ??? :-\

I think that Paul better learn how to please his girl fast. If not, he might see a lot of extra peanut butter on the grocery store receipts. Scooter has always been more interested in Leora than Paul was anyways!

For the smart people quit reading this now!

For the not so smart people, keep on reading.

This is how it works: Peanut Butter gets spread on Leora's sensitive body area's. Scooter gets called for a wonderful "treat". Leora gets what she's desperately needed...an ORGASM!!!  OK, Paul gets nothing but nose-picking time on his computer, but since that's what he's good at, and all he seems to desire, everyone's a winner!

I think that Paul better learn how to please his girl fast. If not, he might see a lot of extra peanut butter on the grocery store receipts. Scooter has always been more interested in Leora than Paul was anyways!

... Peanut Butter gets spread on Leora's sensitive body area's. Scooter gets called for a wonderful "treat".

Peanut butter is a wonderful idea, but the added bonus is that you no longer need to use Ocam, etc., to post what you see on RLC, RLC can't slap a DMCA take-down order against you, and they can't ban you! Just go here, buy share's of HML (maker of Skippy Peanut Butter), mail a couple free jars for Leora to use, and use this handy website to capture what you've seen of Leora!

http://www.peanutbutter.com/

Ah, She enters the living room as if it were a stage.  I think Will Shakespeare must have had her in mind.

And I know that I"ve said this before, but it bares repeating.  People like StnCld and Sanpers, are great contributors in making it all come into focus for us technically challenged folks.  They have drawn back the curtains and have cast a light upon Leora's little garden of lust and desire for us all. 

And there are some others like Prodog, who also seems to have a knack for being able to beat a computer into submission along these lines as well.  A hearty salute to him as well!