Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Without an understanding of the language people like myself can only speculate. It looked to me like she came storming into the apartment a little while ago. She was moving with what seemed like purpose driven by anger and gathered some things and left. A few minutes later he came into the apartment and left what seemed to be an angry voicemail.

A few for scooter dog showing the true love of her life:

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Although it's not all plain sailing:

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

A few for scooter dog showing the true love of her life:

Although it's not all plain sailing:

More was fun =)

Leora's painting again. She sent me her portraits of her two favorite fans...  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Don't worry, Scooter Dog and Leora Dog, she still loves you, but she did say she was making a plushy for Swampy Jr. and then she'll do something for you...  :D

She is so talented and I enjoyed posing for her and sitting and sipping on tea, laughing and Paul and his inabilities.

Can't believe she finally let me in the front door. Damn scooter everytime I get near the front door he goes nuts barking.

Foamy it was nice catching up with you also. But next time let's not double team our goddess, the sword crossing was a little uncomfortable. Lol.

She is so talented and I enjoyed posing for her and sitting and sipping on tea, laughing and Paul and his inabilities.

Can't believe she finally let me in the front door. Damn scooter everytime I get near the front door he goes nuts barking.

Foamy it was nice catching up with you also. But next time let's not double team our goddess, the sword crossing was a little uncomfortable. Lol.

Anything in service to the goddess, as long as you stay downwind and keep to your territory. Furry tails gotta work together. The dogs don't have a tail at all, but that Swampy doll, well, it's a plushy. Might have some competition there...

After having watch Paul for some two or three years now, I don't recall him ever exerting himself so much before in this way for any reason.  So you have to wonder just what was it that she could have said that would have brought him into such a raging fit as this.

Leora in a pert retort to Paul:  "Yeah, I did the Squirrel once while you were out there parading around,.. what of it!"

I'm telling you guys, girls just can't keep a secret.  And there can be no other explanation for this.

After having watch Paul for some two or three years now, I don't recall him ever exerting himself so much before in this way for any reason.  So you have to wonder just what was it that she could have said that would have brought him into such a raging fit as this.

Leora in a pert retort to Paul:    "Yeah, I did the Squirrel once while you were out there parading around,.. what of it!"

I'm telling you guys, girls just can't keep a secret.

In the old apartment he has slapped her a couple of times but the other day they seemed to be talking calmly about something then he blew a gasket and rushed over and grabbed Leora by the throat lifting her almost off the ground.

Now they are not seeming to get along most moments.

Don't be to surprised if you see them depart and gone from RLC soon.  The pressure of having your ass in front of a camera 24/7 for the whole world to see is finally getting to them.

Yeah I know, but I think Leora will miss the fawning attention she seems so much to thrive upon. 

She may have to take to streaking down the streets from now on, like Lady Godiva without the horse.

Naw, RLC would never let her go.  Paul, yes, but Leora, never.  She's their golden egg.  Their star child.

I just hope they don't throw her into that lesbian pit with the other girls.  Just set her up with some guy who will know how to get her climbing up the walls. 

Yeah I know, but I think Leora will miss the fawning attention she seems so much to thrive upon. 

She may have to take to streaking down the streets from now on, like Lady Godiva without the horse.

Naw, RLC would never let her go.  Paul, yes, but Leora, never.  She's their golden egg.  Their star child.

I just hope they don't throw her into that lesbian pit with the other girls.  Just set her up with some guy who will know how to get her climbing up the walls.

I don't think she would have any problem finding another guy that is 1000% better than what Paul can ever be. It's a wonder she has held on this long with him. Any other other girl would have tossed Paul under the bus a long time ago. The guy just doesn't have anything going for him whatsoever. A total loser.