Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Dear panic stricken Newbie,.. No need to fret.  The worse that might possibly happen is that RLC replaces Paul with some other guy.   

They're not about to let their golden girl go.  I only hope that they don't drop her into that lesbian pit in the interim.  That would kill it for me. 

Also, It's a safe bet that she will keep her current apartment.  Where else is RLC going to find another one with four hundred and forty three mirrors in it? 

Dear panic stricken Newbie,.. No need to fret.  The worse that might possibly happen is that RLC replaces Paul with some other guy.   

They're not about to let their golden girl go.  I only hope that they don't drop her into that lesbian pit in the interim.  That would kill it for me.

I'll call Vladimir Putin and see if he can send Paul to some spot where he can be declared Missing in Action.  LOL

woodworker just because

I only have one star doesn't mean I'm a newbie. I have been here since March 13, 2013.

Nothing derogatory was meant by it.  I was a Newbie too once, but I busted out of those toddler shoes pretty quick, and now I'm hobbling around here with a cane.    So don't go feeling bad. 

I think the status system works off of how many post you contribute.  So just keep firing away, and you will soon have a whole galaxy of stars swarming around you. 

69, eleven more posts will get you out of the newb status.  2 years sitting there means you may have either not been on much, or have been in the shadows reading but not posting.  In any case, come on, join the posting party and watch your rank go up! :D

Let's get back to the pictures. I have tons of stuff of her painting but I prefer nudity so here's a couple more shortly after she arrived.

Thanks Towelie  >:(

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).