Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

These look more like shorts. I suspect her knickers-free day was more due to running out of clean undies than anything else.

I wonder when they actually Do their laundry? 

I saw her changing the bed-sheets  :soapbox:yesterday and maybe some of the other 'on-the-nose' lounge room linen, so maybe washing day came around a day too late this time to keep the stocks of clean lingerie replenished.

At one stage I suspected their laundry was 'outsourced' so when I saw her carrying a big plastic bag out of the front door, soon after collecting all of the dirty washing, it more or less confirmed that.

Unless it was bin night!

Oh, domestic bliss!

Sooner or later those five costume changes a day, fresh undies every few hours and new tops, was going to catch up with her. She's not Lady Gaga after all!

:soapbox:

Leora:

Sweet girl, I love you.  Your posing for our pleasure, your endless masturbating sessions, your romps with 3-second Paul, your walking around naked all the time, your beautiful waist and perky tits. Your fantastic ass.  The whole package, a pleasure to watch and follow.

HOWEVER, you have become almost a one-trick pony.  And it has become very boring.

You need to liven things up a bit.  Take them to the next level as they say...  Start using some toys, get a lover, kick Paul out, get a girlfriend and have a heated make out session, take it in the ass from Paul, or from a stiff rubber dick, bring in a couple friends for a drunk party a la D&D or N&B, ANYTHING at all that will get us from continually seeing the same show day in and day out.

When I looked into their apartment was met with this. My first thought was she has her knickers round her knees and the Mutt has his snout stuffed between her legs.

Nope, she has a bandage on her knee.

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).