Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

I think the comments about Paul are frequently too critical. He is living with a woman who gets a LOT of attention and praise (based on the most superficial of characteristics), even if it's from men (women, too?) she will never see. He can have Leora any time he wants her if truth be told and, coming from someone who has had this in his life, it gets boring pretty quickly. Observing them together when Leora's feeling chatty, though I don't speak Russian, it's easy to tell the things she chooses to talk about are insubstantial, even air-headed, topics requiring no deep thought at all. If Paul chose to try and talk about something deep with her, she'd get a blank face in no time because there'd be nothing going on inside her head.

A woman like that becomes ornamental. Yes, she has her sweet moments and she has IMO a perfect butt (though very mundane puss), keeps a very tidy, clean home, is evidently is a passable cook, though not one to get into more complex meals, and is willing and able to have sex at the drop of a hat. But, there has to be more to a coexistence than sex with a vain, prissy woman with delusions of grandeur.

I can perfectly understand why Paul would be tired of Leora at times.

While you have a point that we can be too critical. i must say some of the criticism is justified. First of all, ALL women love attention. It's in their DNA to love DNA (Dick n Attention). If they don't get it from their man they will get it from somewhere else. That's a fact. Secondly if Paul wanted to get with someone who will stimulate his intellect then he should have got together with that type of girl. Who did he think he was dating ? the next Madame Currie ? Like us men. We men  say we want this we want that but end up sucumming t one of the most powerful forces on the universe. The POP (Power of Pussy). When we finally get pussy whipped we moan.  Hey SLD (Soldier Boy limp dick) Stop your moaning. You chose great ass over intellect. Get your dick fixed and give the poor girl her DNA LOL  :lmao:

Is it just me, or is her bra strap twisted at the back? The catch broken, or something?

A minor matter, no doubt, but not the first time I've noticed this and I doubt she'd be that careless in not doing it up properly, as it would not be comfortable, would it?

I'm guessing it's a favourite piece of lingerie and she doesn't want to throw it away. As the bottom half is so delightful.

A very nice item of apparel indeed and certainly very feminine, perfect for a near-perfect woman to wear and to feel good about herself.

If I wasn't so curious, I wouldn't be visiting this site in the first place!

Someone left over from the Soviet era doing home visits on the black market like in the bad old days. That's not Leora's style, surely?

Not even using a mirror, which is somewhat ironic in a house that's full of them!

Maybe she left home to get it done properly in a real salon!

When will Paul fuck her in the ass?!!!!

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I've got a suspicion she'd be so tight she wouldn't enjoy it and possibly Paul doesn't have the patience or skill. He'd probably cum at the first squeeze.

I've got a suspicion she'd be so tight she wouldn't enjoy it and possibly Paul doesn't have the patience or skill. He'd probably cum at the first squeeze.

Or stay at the computer trying to get people to think he's some kind of an electronic wizard when his IQ is actually that of a Mosquito.  :lmao: