Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Shaking my head.

It's still all about him, isn't it?

She was desperate to get off and did all she could to do that, on the sofa in the LR, even with the dog watching every movement and listening to every sound, as he remained oblivious at his desk..

But when he finally started showing her some attention after she got naked and started up again and they adjourned to the GR, his time spent going down on her was surely not long enough and soon enough he began to think about his own needs, while she still tried in futile fashion to finish the job he'd abandoned too soon. Her fingers tried to keep it going so she could get there manually, but then she had to use both hands on him and that ruse had to be forgotten.

She's going to need to start all over again sometime as this was all about him, yet again.

Sigh.

Shaking my head.

It's still all about him, isn't it?

She was desperate to get off and did all she could to do that, on the sofa in the LR, even with the dog watching every movement and listening to every sound, as he remained oblivious at his desk..

But when he finally started showing her some attention after she got naked and started up again and they adjourned to the GR, his time spent going down on her was surely not long enough and soon enough he began to think about his own needs, while she still tried in futile fashion to finish the job he'd abandoned too soon. Her fingers tried to keep it going so she could get there manually, but then she had to use both hands on him and that ruse had to be forgotten.

She's going to need to start all over again sometime as this was all about him, yet again.

Sigh.

He wasn't down on her long enough to give her any satisfaction. It was all about him.  Once he popped his load he walked away.

I wasn't quite sure whether she eventually came or not, because the intensity of her moaning increased to some point, so I thought that might have been the climax. But one way or the other, why let her finish the job herself, when he finally showed her some attention? Why couldn't HE finish it? He sure doesn't know how to treat a lady.

I didn't hear him moan at all, but it looked like he came in her mouth and she swallowed. Just as well there's that mirror and we could see some of the action, not just Paul's back.

Nightvision, Paul in the way, Leora finishing herself off - all in all a damp squib. This is only the 3rd time I've seen them have some form of sex on free cam and only one was remotely worth watching. The best bit was undoubtedly the BJ in the mirror. The build was similar to yesterday's bate except that she was further away so you couldn't really see anything and while wandering around even in the GR she didn't really give a good pussy shot. Despite Leora's dedication to nudity a disappointing day.

He wasn't down on her long enough to give her any satisfaction. It was all about him.  Once he popped his load he walked away.

I was watching her stroke on the couch

her, "hey you I'm horny call" to him

no answer

took the towel off, walked next to him

sat back on the couch and called again

into the guest room, I left don't care to see cpls do their thing, without me, lol

came back and she was dressed!!!!!

I'm stunned!!!!!

he did what you stated and I'm just in a state

of  :wtf:

incredible!!!!! he didn't even try to get her off!!!!

he used her as a cumdumpster!!!!!!!!

:dwarf:  I just wanna to  :headache: to him for a moment

:bang head:  he actually got his nut off and left her hanging  :bang head:

:wtf:          he better wake up, if it's possible

or maybe, she can have the apt. by herself

hell, sorry for the rant

but what I just seen was a huge  :wtf:            moment

:soapbox:  where's the icon to get off this thing, damn  :soapbox:

wow, if this is the norm, no wonder so many dislike him