Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Alguien me envió estas fotos ayer y me recordaron muchisimo a Leora y Paul hace ya algun tiempo. Seguramente no lo seran, pero no os crea duda? En cualquier caso, disfrutarlas!

Someone sent me that pics yesterday and i tought they look like Leora and Paul time ago. Maybe they r not, but what do u think? Enjoy them!

18ecams_com_1_38.jpg            18ecams_com_1_39.jpg      

18ecams_com_1_95.jpg          18ecams_com_1_102.jpg

18ecams_com_1_103.jpg            18ecams_com_1_105.jpg

18ecams_com_1_108.jpg

18ecams_com_1_139.jpg          18ecams_com_1_225.jpg

18ecams_com_1_236.jpg             18ecams_com_1_328.jpg

On ‎2014‎-‎05‎-‎07 at 9:54 AM, Terkan said:

Alguien me envió estas fotos ayer y me recordaron muchisimo a Leora y Paul hace ya algun tiempo. Seguramente no lo seran, pero no os crea duda? En cualquier caso, disfrutarlas!

Someone sent me that pics yesterday and i tought they look like Leora and Paul time ago. Maybe they r not, but what do u think? Enjoy them!

first of all Thanks for the pic's...i don't think that is paul and leora but what the heck she is a very good looking girl and has a nice body.they should move this couple in rlc and get rid of some of the others.

Leora has ever masturbated?

Yes a little bit:

Thank you, sir. Your post reminds me of the good ol' days, when a post was accessible, the women were pretty, and the members were fun and friendly and oddly familiar.