Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

I watched this live so it was nice to see a gif celebrating the occasion too.

Leora is clearly keen to please her man - and admire her own silky moves - in choosing and donning this outfit for the late evening and subsequent hours of slumber.

Nice!

Thanks for posting.

Some rare moment of sex between these two.

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I hope Leora likes bald men, because by the looks of this, Paul won't have to bother getting his hair cut for too much longer. :no:

Some rare moment of sex between these two.

(Redundant sex images removed because we've already seen them a few times already and scrolling is a bitch sometimes)

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

(Sorry for the TL;DR ... I'll see if I can find some worthwhile content to post later)

Did you watch the 10 or so minutes leading up to the bedroom action?

For those who didn't: She brought the blanket into the living room like she usually does and had gone to the Guest Room to take off her makeup before ol' Paul came in and started talking to her. She sighed, flopped down on the black recliner and listened to him whine for a few minutes before rolling her eyes, getting up, taking the blanket back to the bedroom, and the rest of the event took place as seen in the video (Thanks for posting it, by the way).

And, as you pointed out, right after Three Minute Man did his thing, she cleaned up, looked more than a little displeased with things as she was walking down the hall and in the Guest Room to change clothes, then went straight to her phone once changed and back in the bedroom.

Of course, maybe looking displeased is just her normal look; I've been told by more than a few people that my normal look makes me look like an asshole, so who knows. But without knowing the language, having little understanding of the culture, and just not knowing them as people*, this is all only speculation on my part with little to no effort put into trying to psychoanalyze the situation**.

I just enjoy RLC for the beautiful women and if I come across some skin in the process, bonus :)

*: Nor would I want to get to know them. I'm perfectly happy just watching all of RLC from afar.

**: I damn near lost my mind the first 2 weeks I discovered RLC trying to figure out the who/what/where/when/why of these 2 until I finally figured that they were just young and a little on the immature side. One or both of them will (Hopefully) eventually grow up and begin to figure things out (My money's on Leora in that department :) ) ...

Anyone else trying to figure them out, I would highly advise you to do the same and just sit back and enjoy the ride in this apartment (Preferably when Leora is alone and free to let loose and be herself a little bit).

Just my  :twocents:

Great post, I thought.

Thanks for the background as it all happened during my sleeping hours.

Usually at 2am their time they'd be on the couch and would be staying there for a few more hours after that.

So I was surprised to see them in the bedroom and I caught only some of it, even then.

But the way she stormed out to the bathroom post 'coital-joy' was not a 'good look', was it?

It certainly looked like if there was any satisfaction gained from their encounter, then it was only on one side.

Which is nothing new. is it?

For either of them to retire early like that suggests that one of them was feeling far hornier than usual at that hour and felt that perhaps it might work this time.

Or maybe he's due to go away again and she wanted to please him and that was another reason for the early night (for them)

Can't help feeling sorry for them.

I know when I was young it was a case of striking while the iron was hot, full of unfulfilled lust and awe, and pleasing the woman first was a concept that became clearer only with the benefit of hindsight.

But he has the resources these days to know how vital it is to meet a woman's needs as much as his own, as there's so much information out there and women these days are not afraid to demand what they want from a man or at least suggest it.

We know he's immature, we also know that he is not possessed of much endurance and we have also observed that tact and empathy are not his strong suits.

She may be doing her best to make the most of his shortcomings and never loses faith in his potential to satisfy her sooner or later. And it's looking increasingly likely to be the latter.

Unless it's taking too long and she's on the verge of giving up entirely.

I also think it's possible that she was the one who was the keenest to go to the bedroom so early because it was the point in her cycle when she felt the most amorous and in need of attention.

Enough from me!

Thanks again for posting and also sharing your own experiences on first discovering this site and those two young tenants.

I wrote earlier what their problem. Paul's problems during sex, he still falls. Leora cried a couple of times. He constantly asks you not to open the covers, and ends for 2-5 minutes. Leora is very worried. He says that he should see a doctor. Therefore Leora began to deny him. To say that she is not 70 years old and more. So you just need to give Paul time.