Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Nothing happened. Unless you count nose-picking combined with hands wandering everywhere simultaneously, which could not be more disgusting.

Or him chasing her around the GR in some kind of frolic with the dog insisting on being a part of it all, with the male hero cavorting about in his surely unappealing underwear and socks, a mode of dress I'd have thought even the most desperate female would find repulsive.

So your six hours, BBsq69, may be safe, as they left together and they may be gone a while.

Obviously they knew they were going out soon and there was no point starting anything they couldn't finish, so it was just posturing and horseplay.

But the fingers in and out of nose, followed by an exploration of her more intimate parts, with the same digits, seconds later, could test the most squeamish of voyeurs! Yuk! A thousand times yuk!

Nothing happened. Unless you count nose-picking combined with hands wandering everywhere simultaneously, which could not be more disgusting.

Or him chasing her around the GR in some kind of frolic with the dog insisting on being a part of it all, with the male hero cavorting about in his surely unappealing underwear and socks, a mode of dress I'd have thought even the most desperate female would find repulsive.

So your six hours, BBsq69, may be safe, as they left together and they may be gone a while.

Obviously they knew they were going out soon and there was no point starting anything they couldn't finish, so it was just posturing and horseplay.

But the fingers in and out of nose, followed by an exploration of her more intimate parts, with the same digits, seconds later, could test the most squeamish of voyeurs! Yuk! A thousand times yuk!

I hung around until the last possible moment, drove like I was in GTA and made my appointment dead on time so I hung around until she put her panties on. And it was shorter than I feared.But let us address picking ... Jesus H. Christ - he's fingering his nose after and before fingering her pussy. I could not believe it. What an utter lack of respect for another person let alone someone good enough to put with you. You would not do that with a prostitute. I think it says a lot about Paul. He did give her some brief cunnilingus but that had plenty of team. It is difficult to imagine any other RLC couple not fucking as a result of that foreplay - but any semblance this couple has to normality is lost on me. If I'm not lusting after Masha for the rest of the day I'll post some pics.