Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

Long time lurker giving back to the community <3

Masturbation session of today (24/04/2015):

(The Video Link is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

NOTE: I have a shitty recorder and I have no clue how it works. So unfortunately there is no sound.

NOTE 2: Open it in VLC media player. for some reason, even tho it is a .mp4 file, my windows media player does not want to open it. It plays fine on VLC media player.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy, and thanks to all who record and upload aswell.

On ‎2015‎-‎04‎-‎24 at 10:07 AM, coentie said:

NOTE: I have a shitty recorder and I have no clue how it works. So unfortunately there is no sound.

NOTE 2: Open it in VLC media player. for some reason, even tho it is a .mp4 file, my windows media player does not want to open it. It plays fine on VLC media player.

Nothing wrong with your recorder, the blur comes from when the recording window is smaller than the original full screen, it automatically zooms in.

The sound issue... what recorder do you use, perhaps we can help you.

it can be caused by muting the player. Make sure the speaker icon isn't crossed over in the player when you record.

On ‎2015‎-‎04‎-‎24 at 10:07 AM, coentie said:

La cuestión es intentarlo y contribuir a la causa con videos, estén como estén y sean como sean. Buen trabajo y muchas gracias compañero!

Very nice work in this thread, my friends. Excellent contributions.

I believe that it might be a good idea to add a section -- not just a thread -- devoted to 1) how to capture video and pictures, 2) how to post them, 3) how to navigate CamCaps and how to edit & clean up captures. It would be strictly a Tutorial section on how to accomplish these tasks.

The software keeps changing; posting capabilities keep narrowing (thanks to DMCA); and all of us -- newbie or not -- need a way to keep updated.

If anybody here would be interested in supporting this idea, or writing tutorials, let me know. I doubt Admin would mind it, and the knowledge gained would help members post more fun stuff.

Guest Jabberwocky

athough nice to watch this video is so fake..... how long does it really take to wash yourself? Leora is becoming boring and predictable. Not so much Real Life Cam as Staged Life Cam.

Guest plain_jane

athough nice to watch this video is so fake..... how long does it really take to wash yourself? Leora is becoming boring and predictable. Not so much Real Life Cam as Staged Life Cam.

You didn't expect spontaneity in a house full of cameras, did you?

Most of us who have watched her for almost two years would disagree. she has been one of the stars of RLC. Stick around and you may change your mind.