Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

I think it would be amazing to know why she is with him. maybe he is, naw, I won't even try to speculate but it would be amazing to know why.

You would think after two years of his constant lack of pleasuring her he would be out of her life.

Love for her is blind. A few million decent men in the world that could treat her better and she seems to stick with this dipshit.

Has a lot to do with her life growing up.

You writing her autobiography?

Guest mctomek

Leora is a wonderful horny girl but paul is a shit and not able to give any pleasure Leora >:( >:( I hate guys  who do think about his woman >:( >:(

And why you dont have a wife ? ugly shit

Guest Big Dog

Leora is a wonderful horny girl but paul is a shit and not able to give any pleasure Leora >:( >:( I hate guys  who do think about his woman >:( >:(

how do you know he is ugly?

Son souci de ce blaireau de soviétique, c'est qu'il ne pense jamais à lui lécher l'anus...

Squirrel is currently ROFLOL. Brilliant comment, ol' boy! Refreshingly delightful to see wit at CC these days. ;D

"One of the most lethal weapons in the arsenal of humor is the understatement: it demonstratively points out the obvious by not pointing out the obvious." -Dr. Nathanial Simpson, 'Charming Quarks'

Hi everyone and USMC7051,

Somebody (like me), can't suscribe here because the paiement.....

In Europe we can't use bitcoin. I have a premium conexion with RLC

but I can't suscribe here with my visa.

if anybody have a solution, I will do it !!

Many thanks !!

Marc.