Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

its clear from the video he starts to play with her pussy but then for some reason he starts doing it wrong being too vigerous slapping her pussy kind of punching her pussy and she gets turned of so she stops him thats it... plain and simple he needs to learn to pleasure a woman and she will use u to masterbate...

about sex i am sure she gets outside intervention late at night

Leora shuts down Paul again. First she's playful with him, then when he tries to get his hand in her pants she start yelling at him.

Leora must be getting it somewhere else. Masturbation couldn't be all the sexual gratification this woman needs. I'm starting

to feel badly for Paul.

(The Image & Video Contents are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Uhh.  Leora wasn't yelling at him....?

Geezus  some of you guys  have  some  weird imaginations  to  think  that leora was yalling at him. LOL

nothing bad happened in this  video... just more wild speculation.

Uhh.  Leora wasn't yelling at him....?

Geezus  some of you guys  have  some  weird imaginations  to  think  that leora was yalling at him. LOL

nothing bad happened in this  video... just more wild speculation.

exacto :clap:

They also slept apart for the second night in a row.

I wouldn't read too much into that as most mornings they seem to get on well, so sleeping apart doesn't necessarily mean a thing in their strange world of sleep. Paul's been getting up early so Leora's been making him breakfast and going to sleep which is an absolutely pain in the neck if you are trying to catch her nudity which for me used to be 5.30 a.m. at the earliest but now can start any time from 2-8.30 a.m. so some days I'm inevitably going to miss it like this morning.

Leora shuts down Paul again. First she's playful with him, then when he tries to get his hand in her pants she start yelling at him.

Leora must be getting it somewhere else. Masturbation couldn't be all the sexual gratification this woman needs. I'm starting

to feel badly for Paul.

(The Image & Video Contents are no longer accessible and have been removed).