Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

to be honest, i did all this not cause i like leora

contradictory i think she is a classic east block bitch/girl ready to sell all her (body/soul) goods for good price.

although she is sexy and i like watching her, starts being annoying the way tht most lovers in here blame paul (or whatever his real name is) for not satisfying her appropriately. tell me all you lovers how hard would you (initialy) be and remain while knowing 1000s guys watching you fucking a so sexy girl ready to laugh with your sex scores.

i m not a paying rlc member (and i would never be). i enjoy the free stuff and most comments here about personalities while most DONT UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE!

maybe one of the mods could make a welfare check to see how things are going. have not seen leora in some time and her coat and stuff are still in the hallway.

She's there in the bedroom now.  She must have been hiding in the blind spots where she couldn't be seen.

On ‎2015‎-‎11‎-‎25 at 7:40 AM, kraljski said:

She was sitting so innocent, before she started touching herself and bating. It was my first time to se her bating and I was lucky that I could record the whole action including the post shower)) I only missed recordind the very start of the action and the sound.

here are two links of the same file:

Enjoy the fun of Leora)) :kiss:

(The Video & Image Contents are No Longer Accessible and Have Been Removed)

393 MB !!!!!

Too long... thanks...

:yikes:

to be honest, i did all this not cause i like leora

contradictory i think she is a classic east block bitch/girl ready to sell all her (body/soul) goods for good price.

although she is sexy and i like watching her, starts being annoying the way tht most lovers in here blame paul (or whatever his real name is) for not satisfying her appropriately. tell me all you lovers how hard would you (initialy) be and remain while knowing 1000s guys watching you fucking a so sexy girl ready to laugh with your sex scores.

i m not a paying rlc member (and i would never be). i enjoy the free stuff and most comments here about personalities while most DONT UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE!

Thank you for your translation mitsoulas. Even though I couldn't understand a word they said, I had a strong feeling that they were finally talking about their fidelity and trust issues. I'm sure he's been watching, as we do, the texting and subsequent masturbating that she's doing almost every day while avoiding his sexual advances at every turn. Sometimes, very quickly after she texts or talks to "someone", she gets dressed, making herself look as sexy as possible and leaves the apartment for hours (sometimes overnight). If Paul has also been unfaithful, he's been a lot more discreet about it. With the help of RLC, Leora has made a public mockery of Paul and he finally busted her for it. Getting cuckolded is bad enough, but flaunting it in front of an international viewing audience is more than any guy should have to endure.

393 MB !!!!!

Too long... thanks...

:yikes:

make sense.

What is most interesting about this is firstly her sadness in the shower and secondly the paper she looks at right at the end of the video and the small piece of paper as well Love letter perhaps? Joining the dots.....

Thanks for posting - even if it's very long - as it was a little different in some ways from the routine nature of some other videos we've watched, post-bate at least.

I suspected that this was from a while ago and the date Friday 13th confirms it. I saw it in the file name anyway, after downloading. Good work and glad you got the later stuff too. Her mood in the shower and facial expressions were a little less neutral than usual and gave the impression that something was weighing on her mind. And rightly so.

bordel, si elle le trompe, elle peut pas le faire sous nos écrans, j'ai l'impression que c'est les feux de l'amour votre histoire

Fuck, if she cheats him, she can't do it in our screens, I feel it's the emission "feux de l'amour" this story.

and please, don't speak about Loera like a bitch. She's just human.