Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

From what I've heard, subscribers have some barcode that pops on the screen in random places for one frame, which can identify the user. That's why I don't blame them. I am, however, pissed about the non subscribers who post pictures instead of videos from the free rooms. Sabrina without panties on the couch with her legs opened? Let's make a picture of it an call it a day!

I'd like to weigh in here. So, be aware that I'm turning on Soapbox Mode  :soapbox:

First, I'm not a subscriber because the cost is rather high for me. I can't drop down an extra $42 CDN for even the most basic package, and certainly not $63 CDN for Premium.

That being said, I would like to contribute to the forum. This is why I post pictures from the free areas. If I could afford the subscription, I would happily contribute from the "non-free" areas as well. When I see a shot that I think others would like, I take a screencap and post it. I even see those who have a subscription do the same with free areas from time to time..

As for posting vids, I have tried it with some software, but seeing as I'm on Ubuntu, I'm not sure of a high quality desktop recorder. I have taken some vids, such as Leora walking around in the nude. The results is so pixillated it's not worthy of putting up on the site. I could post horrible quality vids for you, wasting you time and mine. But, then you'd be mad about that too wouldn't you?

So, in the end, both my financial and technical situation puts me in your cross-hairs and undeservedly so. I do my best to contribute to the site both by posting pics, but also talking with members, both in the forum and through PM. In fact, one member told me through PM he'll keep me updated on what happens in the non-free areas, why? He understands my situation and isn't smug looking down on those who are free members only. Others here post freely and willingly non-free, why? Because it' a community. So instead of sitting there high and mighty, maybe you should be happy that some do even bother to post even when they're criticized by people like you.

From what I've heard, subscribers have some barcode that pops on the screen in random places for one frame, which can identify the user. That's why I don't blame them. I am, however, pissed about the non subscribers who post pictures instead of videos from the free rooms. Sabrina without panties on the couch with her legs opened? Let's make a picture of it an call it a day!

I appreciate your work tFighterpilot but I have explained before the time involved in posting videos - most of mine would have to be edited. Almost everybody on this site posts eff all and don't even bother to like. Maybe you should have a go at them, but don't have a go at anybody who posts content of any kind however little. They are at least trying.

Some awkward playfulness and spanking from last night (my time).  Of course, Eba tries to get involved as well.  As we all know, they are a sexually awkward couple, but also seem to be very comfortable with each other, and, I'm guessing, very much in love.

You know, I bet they've been together since they were kids, with few or no additional sex partners.  That would explain a lot.  How they are together is probably all they know.

Also, even without understanding what she's saying, I can listen to Leora speak Russian all day long.  She is just so freakin' sexy...

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

There can be no greater pleasure, as one log's in from their own time zone, but to see a naked and beautiful Leora, reclining on the sofa, whilst she rubs one out! As an "oldie", it heartens the heart and reminds me of my youth, when female partners would exhibit their pleasures for my sole delictation. Superb Christmas present! Enjoy the video! :)

What video? Your post got to me as a writer as I willfully misinterpreted "partners" to mean some kind of law firm while you sat back in your big chair and they made their push for promotion by rubbing between their legs for your pleasure. I know you didn't mean that kind of partner but I've imagined the scene.

What video? Your post got to me as a writer as I willfully misinterpreted "partners" to mean some kind of law firm while you sat back in your big chair and they made their push for promotion by rubbing between their legs for your pleasure. I know you didn't mean that kind of partner but I've imagined the scene.

The mind boggles! What a great fantasy! Dutiful partners angling their way to promotion, a new twist on the casting couch!

Partners in crime, even! These legal types don't wrap their 'briefs' in pink ribbons for nothing you know! They once held their (willing) partners' briefs together! Thus began the sensual practice of tying the legal papers together with pink ribbon, to remind them of shared intimate moments in the secluded chambers of the legal practice!

You've got me imagining things now!  LOL