New girl Belle

4 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

For some reason I can't edit my own posts REQUIRED is showing up because I wanted to add that young Belle has real peach of an arse for such a small girl. I have rarely seen a crevice so deep.

everybody have this problem for edit,don't worry stcn work for fixe the problem

9-6 Anna & Belle
21:31 massage in the bedroom.
Anna says that she got excited when girls massaged her before. After the massage, Anna receives a message. She says to Belle, she wrote to him that she did not want to see him anymore.
Belle the whole time talking and trying to give her advice. She says the guy behaves properly and she should talk to him. Anna does not react just put the phone on the bed. In the end, she says that she does not like it and no is no.

Anna talks about sex with her former BF (and perhaps the first). She says he could make love to her for 2-3 hours and she couldn't endure for so long. She told him that enough is enough. She tells how they tied each other with robe belt. She started to get scared. Bella says she likes sex when she gets pulled by the hair and humiliated. Belle: Well, not quite humiliating.

Anna: Oh, I see.

Belle shows her attitude to love and sex. She says that if he treated her like a princess it will be a good feeling. She does not expect great euphoria. She has that already behind her. Now she would like to be with someone who will care and look after her. There is also no intention that for love she would throw everything away and give up her plans. She has done it before. Now she has a very pragmatic approach to these issues. She believes that other spheres of life and interests are no less important than love. She was in a very close relationship with her last boyfriend. They talked with each other on all issues. Now he is in USA.

• Upvote 12