New girl Belle

3 hours ago, kitek said:

9-6 Anna e Belle
21:31 massaggio in camera da letto.
Anna dice che ha ottenuto eccitato quando le ragazze la sua massaggiato prima. Dopo il massaggio, Anna riceve un messaggio. Lei dice di Belle, ha scritto a lui che non voleva più vederlo.
Belle tutto il tempo a parlare e cercando di dare il suo consiglio. Lei dice che il ragazzo si comporta correttamente e lei dovrebbe parlare con lui. Anna non reagisce solo mettere il telefono sul letto. Alla fine, lei dice che lei non piace e non è no.

Anna parla di sesso con il suo ex BF (e forse il primo). Lei dice che potrebbe fare l'amore con lei per 2-3 ore e lei non poteva resistere per tanto tempo. Lei gli ha detto che è troppo è troppo. Lei racconta come hanno legato tra loro con nastro veste. Ha iniziato ad avere paura. Bella dice che le piace il sesso quando viene tirato per i capelli e umiliato. Belle: Beh, non proprio umiliante.

Anna:. Oh, capisco

Belle mostra il suo atteggiamento verso l'amore e il sesso. Lei dice che se la trattava come una principessa che sarà una bella sensazione. Lei non si aspetta grande euforia. Lei ha già dietro di lei. Ora lei vorrebbe essere con qualcuno che si prenda cura e prendersi cura di lei. Non ci è inoltre intenzione che per amore si sarebbe buttare via tutto e rinunciare i suoi piani. Ha fatto prima. Ora lei ha un approccio molto pragmatico a questi problemi. Lei crede che altre sfere della vita e gli interessi non sono meno importanti di amore. Era in un rapporto molto stretto con il suo ultimo fidanzato. Parlavano tra di loro su tutte le questioni. Ora è in USA.

Kitek're the most important person for this forum, thanks

• Upvote 3

21 hours ago, kitek said:

9-6 Anna & Belle
21:31 massage in the bedroom.
Anna says that she got excited when girls massaged her before. After the massage, Anna receives a message. She says to Belle, she wrote to him that she did not want to see him anymore.
Belle the whole time talking and trying to give her advice. She says the guy behaves properly and she should talk to him. Anna does not react just put the phone on the bed. In the end, she says that she does not like it and no is no.

Anna talks about sex with her former BF (and perhaps the first). She says he could make love to her for 2-3 hours and she couldn't endure for so long. She told him that enough is enough. She tells how they tied each other with robe belt. She started to get scared. Bella says she likes sex when she gets pulled by the hair and humiliated. Belle: Well, not quite humiliating.

Anna: Oh, I see.

Belle shows her attitude to love and sex. She says that if he treated her like a princess it will be a good feeling. She does not expect great euphoria. She has that already behind her. Now she would like to be with someone who will care and look after her. There is also no intention that for love she would throw everything away and give up her plans. She has done it before. Now she has a very pragmatic approach to these issues. She believes that other spheres of life and interests are no less important than love. She was in a very close relationship with her last boyfriend. They talked with each other on all issues. Now he is in USA.

Thank you very much for this Kitek and this might give more meaning now as a reason why Belle stayed out all night last night.

I think as a father of two daughters I look on these situations in a more paternal sense. We are not bothered about the younger girls going out and enjoying themselves but returning at 10.45 in the morning after being out all night is a more worrying situation for their welfare. As I've said on earlier occasions when these matters occur, we don't know the girls and never will and we are just observers on the outside of the goldfish bowl but one can't help but feel concerned. 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Thank you very much for this Kitek and this might give more meaning now as a reason why Belle stayed out all night last night.

I think as a father of two daughters I look on these situations in a more paternal sense. We are not bothered about the younger girls going out and enjoying themselves but returning at 10.45 in the morning after being out all night is a more worrying situation for their welfare. As I've said on earlier occasions when these matters occur, we don't know the girls and never will and we are just observers on the outside of the goldfish bowl but one can't help but feel concerned. 

Would this be in particular about Danaya because she seemed quite emotional (or at least concerned) when being dragged around the clubs by the ambitious Adele? I'm not sure at all that it is what she wanted but Adele was a strong personality. I always felt Anna was a vulnerable girl as well and this conversation seemed to confirm that. I don't know how young Belle is but she seems very enthusiastic and perhaps unaware that she has yet to see a lot more of life despite what she says. I think Belle is probably a girl who would be easily led astray and would follow another stronger girl like Ilona. What they need is a mother figure like Irma. Polya and Stella seems more worldly wise and can probably handle any situation they have to, so I wonder where they might lead Belle. Obviously I do not know Belle and it could be appearances are deceptive.   

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Would this be in particular about Danaya because she seemed quite emotional (or at least concerned) when been dragged around the clubs by the ambitious Adele? I'm not sure at all that it is what she wanted but Adele was a strong personality. I always felt Anna was a vulnerable girl as well and this conversation seemed to confirm that. I don't know how young Belle is but she seems very enthusiastic and perhaps unaware that she has yet to see a lot more of life despite what she says. I think Belle is probably a girl who would be easily led astray and would follow another stronger girl like Ilona. What they need is a mother figure like Irma. Polya and Stella seems more worldly wise and can probably handle any situation they have to, so I wonder where they might lead Belle. Obviously I do not Belle and it could be appearances are deceptive.   

Yes it would, so I'm also guessing you remember back to my posts concerning Dayana in her early day? I still believe the sooner Anna comes back (which I reckon will be tomorrow evening) and takes Belle under her wing then the better it will be for her even though Anna does appear to be more streetwise than her demure appearance suggests 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Yes it would, so I'm also guessing you remember back to my posts concerning Dayana in her early day? I still believe the sooner Anna comes back (which I reckon will be tomorrow evening) and takes Belle under her wing then the better it will be for her even though Anna does appear to be more streetwise than her demure appearance suggests 

Queen Nora would sort them all out.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

The Queen has left the building, the girls are on their own now BB, Nora and Kiko have left Spain.

That's interesting as i was one who thought Ilona had taken over but now she has left too so the girls really can do what they want.