New girl Belle

19 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

you are right, but it seems with Belle we have a new Challenger :biggrin: . She is really comfortable with cams and nudity.

Irma Belle and Anna in this appartment. It could be fireworks

Please don't tease me like this! That would be great, and maybe with Danaya visiting for a while, maybe sharing a bed with Irma or Anna...

Belle tells about a conversation with a guy she met today. She does not give his nationality but I figured he is Spaniard. When she refused to meet him alone he showed her that he got her number in his phone. She was outraged: How? He showed her but it was in Spanish. B: Great (claps) When asked what that means he did not want to translate and edited the entry in the phone saying that he did not know that she is such a decent and beautiful. B says that for her taste he was very handsome, had a sport car and looked just like in the movie. He looked around 30 years old. He opened the door to the car with the words: Do you mind? B shows how she lifted her nose up and said: Yes. The girls burst out laughing. B: Quite good. In principle, could go with him to party but when she proposed to take her to some place he said, he would have gone with her but was there many times. Anna: He was but you were not even once. B: It was fun because it was a different atmosphere. He arrived in a sport car, cool dressed. He looked like in a movie. We went together to eat after a walk. The atmosphere I really liked, but to just have against him any plans to meet with him ... This is not the way forward. Sex does not interest me, I can not cook .... He said: Do I eat every day .... ??? B: Every day. He:Can you cook? B:I do not .. He: What? B:I had no such necessity. For myself I do not cook and when I lived with boyfriend I ate little. He: So how are you going to cook for your man? B: I do not think this is too complicated. Indecent question. Next they talked about their favorite games. He mentioned some name. B said that her ex liked to play games . He asked about her former BF best game. When I mentioned the name of this game he opened his eyes wide and said that it was a game for very smart people. B: What? !!!

12:15 In the living room girls continue to laugh at this. After a while, Polya says to Belle about the question of cooking

Polya: You could ask him if he can sew a dress.

B & P give each other high 5.

• Upvote 12

Very interesting, thanks Kitek. You know it always puzzles me how all the girls meet with any of the guys. Belle was up and out early so the meeting must have been pre-arranged maybe yesterday so I'm guessing it must be some kind of dating site for Barcelona? This must be what the pics are that they are always showing each other on their phones to see what the other girls think of them. 

20 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Very interesting, thanks Kitek. You know it always puzzles me how all the girls meet with any of the guys. Belle was up and out early so the meeting must have been pre-arranged maybe yesterday so I'm guessing it must be some kind of dating site for Barcelona? This must be what the pics are that they are always showing each other on their phones to see what the other girls think of them. 

Most likely Tinder

When Polya came back down stairs after they got home with a shirt on i new some thing was up. I guess Polya got tired of waiting and took off the shirt but she keep it close buy her so this UM was plan and some one was coming. About the only time Polya wears a shirt is if she doing exercise or the apt going UM. The last time it went UM the backboard came off from behind the stove and was on the floor but it back in place now. THIS IS JUST BULL SHIT THIS UM 

• Upvote 2

16.9 aprox 20:30

Girls got an invitation for tomorrow and they seem to be very excited about it.

Anna to Belle: Your prayers have been answered! Read!

They wonder what they were going to wear and how to get there.

Belle: Too many of us for a taxi. 

Belle says that she wants to find a boyfriend. A & P keep joking about Belle. Belle says that tomorrow she must go shopping for some lingerie. She wonders whether she should wear panties. Girls keep mocking her. She pulls out of the closet a dress and says that she needs a dress that keeps breasts in place. Belle: Your breasts do not need anyone! Anna: And you do not have them at all. Belle pulls out another outfit. A & P laugh at everything she says. Belle takes out of the closet a t-shirt: Even if I go in this and running shoes I win.

• Upvote 8

Thanks kitek, I wonder where they are going? Would be interesting to see if there are any large events in Barca tomorrow to which they might have got an invite. I expect things will go back to normal now, although of course I hope not, at least not completely normal :biggrin: