New girl Belle

6 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

But have Ilona and Irma left Barcelona for sure; that's the $64,000 question :huh: 

I think Irma was going home as she had bought loads of stuff to take with her, Ilona more than likely chose to travel with her as she left earlier than 3 months, but we all know Ilona has different rules so she may well be back in Barcelona sooner of later.

Guest beaver67
8 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Well strike me down with a feather! That camel toe is a beauty to behold; why is it that a cameltoe can sometimes look more sexy than the bare model? Quite extraordinary

and she was showing her little "meat flaps" in the kitchen a couple of times-:biggrin::biggrin:

9 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Well strike me down with a feather! That camel toe is a beauty to behold; why is it that a cameltoe can sometimes look more sexy than the bare model? Quite extraordinary

Agree her camel toe is so damn sexy, its the imagination element that makes it more sexy, like hmm i want to get to whats under there......

14 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

You're right, Belle is actually proving herself to be something of a revelation and seems to have come of age over this weekend. She's very pretty and her nipples are superb for a lass of such a slight frame. The future is looking promising ::)

yes,enjoy the last summer weeks with her,i don't think we will see that during the next winter with the next girls