New girl Belle

Do you know how Muslims have to point to Mecca, while right now my cock permanently points to Barcelona.

I just want fuck Belle every second she is on screen, whatever hair, whatever she is wearing and when gets naked she just drives me insane. I think in body she is quite similar to Kristy although possibly a little chubbier

I wrote the above some time ago but it is still valid.

I just wondered if anyone knows how long my Belle has left for her stay?

51 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Do you know how Muslims have to point to Mecca, while right now my cock permanently points to Barcelona.

I just want fuck Belle every second she is on screen, whatever hair, whatever she is wearing and when gets naked she just drives me insane. I think in body she is quite similar to Kristy although possibly a little chubbier

I wrote the above some time ago but it is still valid.

I just wondered if anyone knows how long my Belle has left for her stay?

Look at the start date of this thread.

18 hours ago, DES7469 said:

Look at the start date of this thread.

Hopefully Belle has a 3 month deal id say she is RLCs best asset at the moment the way she walks and dances about on the free cams it must draw in customers! They needed someone with her character after Irma and Ilonas departure. 

30 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Hopefully Belle has a 3 month deal id say she is RLCs best asset at the moment the way she walks and dances about on the free cams it must draw in customers! They needed someone with her character after Irma and Ilonas departure. 

Belle would be my main reason to subscribe to RLC so I wonder if she is to leave on Dec 4 then I might time any payment accordingly. Of course it could be Oct 4. I wonder how many girls have been given 3 month contracts straight off since the revamp. I think Ilona as but I remember even Irma's first stay was only 2 months I think.

On 9/26/2016 at 8:13 PM, ww_watcher said:

BB. I have been trying to remember where I've seen your avatar. Is it Carrie Dobro who played Dureena Nafeel on the "Babylon 5" offshoot "Crusade?"

Sorry this is off-topic. 

No it is none other than Charisma Carpenter, the greater chested member of the "Buffy" and "Angel" cast, who was hotter than SMG.

• Upvote 1

This morning in B2 Belle talked with girls about what happened between her and Milena the other day.

Milena told her to immediately wash dirty dish that she left in the kitchen. Belle says that Milena behaved unpleasantly and said something like, "In my house must be order." Belle says that after all the rules are such that each does what they want. Later Caroline remembers that when she talked to Milena on the phone before coming to B1 she heard that Lima spoke to Milena, "Don't invite anyone". Then girls said that between them there is no such problems.

• Upvote 14

35 minutes ago, kitek said:

This morning in B2 Belle talked with girls about what happened between her and Milena the other day.

Milena told her to immediately wash dirty dish that she left in the kitchen. Belle says that Milena behaved unpleasantly and said something like, "In my house must be order." Belle says that after all the rules are such that each does what they want. Later Caroline remembers that when she talked to Milena on the phone before coming to B1 she heard that Lima spoke to Milena, "Don't invite anyone". Then girls said that between them there is no such problems.

In looking at the Living Room right now-she must have resigned herself to disorder-kind of a mess from last nite painting project

On 27/09/2016 at 5:06 PM, BBsq69 said:

Belle would be my main reason to subscribe to RLC so I wonder if she is to leave on Dec 4 then I might time any payment accordingly. Of course it could be Oct 4. I wonder how many girls have been given 3 month contracts straight off since the revamp. I think Ilona as but I remember even Irma's first stay was only 2 months I think.

We are october 6th BB, so you can subscribe