New girl Belle

12 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

But phantom if she's leaving on the 10th why would I?

You know it's entirely possible she's just meeting someone in Spain on the 10th? She didn't say she was leaving, and as she was speaking English it's very unlikely she was talking to someone back home. I think your love for Belle is giving you tunnel vision, take a chill pill man

On 10/6/2016 at 8:20 PM, Benfold said:

You know it's entirely possible she's just meeting someone in Spain on the 10th? She didn't say she was leaving, and as she was speaking English it's very unlikely she was talking to someone back home. I think your love for Belle is giving you tunnel vision, take a chill pill man

Obviously that's what I hope but clearly she cannot stand another minute with Milena and wants to leave B1. I don't really want to speculate about the man she was meeting but obviously I realised he was someone from elsewhere. He could be a very lucky guy. We shall see but I think if I am pessimistic then I cannot be disappointed and I can be wonderfully surprised.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:  My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Please don't go and if you do please give us a couple of days to remember, back to the carefree nudity that has been missing from the last few days but above all start enjoying life again and forget about Milena - she has problems.

I feel sorry for Belle. When I saw her yesterday it was the first time I have seen her wearing glasses, and with her hair tied back, also wearing hearing aids. She got on with the previous girls in the apartment but it always hard when new ones arrive with different attitudes. She feels more comfortable at the other Barcelona apartment  because the other girls are more to her age, and have similar interests. I hope she moves into there in time where she will be more happier. She is the youngest in her apartment and I think the other two will try to play the "older card" and order her around. Time will tell.

10-11-2016 Belle arrives from her trip, she talks with girls in the hall

She tells girls that guy she was with took her into the apartment. Only, it was not his apartment but one he rented for her. The apartment was empty. Then Belle talks about clothes. "He" wanted to decide for himself what to buy her. Lola asked if he was trying hook up with her.

Belle: he didn't but had various suggestions. Among other things, he said that soon he has a birthday and would like to receive a gift from her.

Belle: It was all so horrible so I ran away. Lola asked whether she bought a ticket. She asked also whether she took things that he bought her. Belle left everything because she didn't want to go back to the apartment where was monitoring and at the entrance sat a concierge.

In the bedroom they talk about a key that was lost. There should be three keys. They thought that one took Belle with her. Belle left her key. Rebecca says that Emperor said that she can't have a key.

Rebecca: Why he did not take you to his apartment? Belle says she couldn't live with him. He wants to get married. He is looking for a wife. If he brought me home and put all these things it would be a bit silly.

L: That would be quite something.... It seems that he thinks with sense.

B: He arranges a banquet to celebrate his birthday ....

R: And he knows Russian?

B: No. He said she would need a dress for the banquet.

Belle says that there all wear designer clothes.

L: Did you explain him though why are you leaving?

B: I sent him a message that he is perfect but I do not want to be with him.

L: Poor guy.

B: And he announced to his friends that he will be with a girl. Belle Laughs.

R: You ran away.

B: If he was normal ...

L: Did he behave rudely?

B: He did. ... I was afraid he would lock me in the apartment. He is jealous .... When we walked he asked why everyone looks at me. It seemed to me that everyone looks just at us not just me.

L: And wonder what you're doing there.

B: What are you doing little girl? (laughs). Your place is on the red carpet ...

L: With a young handsome man.

B: That's why I decided that I can not stand it.

L: You had enough money for a ticket?

B: It costs 50 bucks.

• Upvote 13

17 hours ago, kitek said:

10-11-2016 Belle arrives from her trip, she talks with girls in the hall

She tells girls that guy she was with took her into the apartment. Only, it was not his apartment but one he rented for her. The apartment was empty. Then Belle talks about clothes. "He" wanted to decide for himself what to buy her. Lola asked if he was trying hook up with her.

Belle: he didn't but had various suggestions. Among other things, he said that soon he has a birthday and would like to receive a gift from her.

Belle: It was all so horrible so I ran away. Lola asked whether she bought a ticket. She asked also whether she took things that he bought her. Belle left everything because she didn't want to go back to the apartment where was monitoring and at the entrance sat a concierge.

In the bedroom they talk about a key that was lost. There should be three keys. They thought that one took Belle with her. Belle left her key. Rebecca says that Emperor said that she can't have a key.

Rebecca: Why he did not take you to his apartment? Belle says she couldn't live with him. He wants to get married. He is looking for a wife. If he brought me home and put all these things it would be a bit silly.

L: That would be quite something.... It seems that he thinks with sense.

B: He arranges a banquet to celebrate his birthday ....

R: And he knows Russian?

B: No. He said she would need a dress for the banquet.

Belle says that there all wear designer clothes.

L: Did you explain him though why are you leaving?

B: I sent him a message that he is perfect but I do not want to be with him.

L: Poor guy.

B: And he announced to his friends that he will be with a girl. Belle Laughs.

R: You ran away.

B: If he was normal ...

L: Did he behave rudely?

B: He did. ... I was afraid he would lock me in the apartment. He is jealous .... When we walked he asked why everyone looks at me. It seemed to me that everyone looks just at us not just me.

L: And wonder what you're doing there.

B: What are you doing little girl? (laughs). Your place is on the red carpet ...

L: With a young handsome man.

B: That's why I decided that I can not stand it.

L: You had enough money for a ticket?

B: It costs 50 bucks.

Interesting pretty much what I thought was happening but I'm very surprised at the result. I think you can tell now that any rumours that it was me (although I wish more than anything in the world that it was) are unfounded. You know I would never treat Belle like that. I have said in a few recent posts that I didn't think Belle was naive but this kind of indicate she was. Sure the bloke was a jerk but an experienced girl probably would have handled it. Maybe this really was her first time on such an assignment because it seems as though she was expecting a dashing prince instead of someone like an older Mr Grey. And also if she did actually put down as she once said that she liked being humiliated (or he read it on here) than maybe that was were the "Everyone's looking at you" phrase came from. I think she just meant during sex not to be treated that way all evening.

Thanks kitek as always.

Great stuff as always Kitek, man the guy certainly knows how to scare a girl off i mean renting an empty apartment is one way to do it and to behave rudely too what a jerk. That's not the way i would want to treat Belle :heart: