Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

yes welcome back Kamilla what a nice show she just gave us all I wasted last summer glued to my laptop watching her and Kristy watching to see what they would do next how far they would take it,i guess you could say these two brought us the recent events in Barc 2.I believe they are first ones to act like they were making out half the time nude full body massages  or sitting on the couch just playing with each others tits,then following girls have done the same and it just went to next level eventualy at least that's my opinion

10 minutes ago, havingablast said:

Even though Kamila has not been in the Barcelona apt for a very long time she still manages to make some of the current inhabitants there look very second hand ------- 

It never takes much for Kristy or Kamila to take over RLC at-will,,,,they can do so whenever they feel like it,,,if Kamila and Kristy ever did anything close to what the Barcelona apts do,,and also do it with the Angels,,,,it would almost be too unfair to the other apts:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, havingablast said:

Even though Kamila has not been in the Barcelona apt for a very long time she still manages to make some of the current inhabitants there look very second hand ------- 

I have posted on the subject in B2. K&K are setting standards that the new girls need to follow or get out. I think maybe B2 should just be for girl leaning bis and B1 should be for bloke leaning bis but whatever this nudity is what it is all about.