Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

Kami had a great time and she is telling Kristy. It seems she went to some casting.

You seem here enthusiastic about Kristy's dancing... I am not. She is often falling, has too big ass and thighs she can't really move well. As long as she stays down on the floor she can make it, but once up it doesn't work at all, even as a gogo dancer. Won't make a dime in Vegas ! But I like her very much, anyway, and she should stick to movies.... And Kami is a better dancer too. This girl has everything...

• Upvote 1

Kristy's ass and thighs too big???!!!! Sheeeiitttt!!!!! I'd drag my ass over 40 feet of broken glass just to kiss the dryer she dries those panties in.  Both these girls are fricking knockouts!!!  Who gives a shit about Vegas?  They'd sure make it at my club,,,

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Kristy's ass and thighs too big???!!!! Sheeeiitttt!!!!! I'd drag my ass over 40 feet of broken glass just to kiss the dryer she dries those panties in.  Both these girls are fricking knockouts!!!  Who gives a shit about Vegas?  They'd sure make it at my club,,,

You have not seen her embarrassing herself this morning in front of kami when she failed twice to make a simple backward roll... Otherwise I agree, she has a nice body, and I prefer her to a bony female dancer.

9 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kami had a great time and she is telling Kristy. It seems she went to some casting.

You seem here enthusiastic about Kristy's dancing... I am not. She is often falling, has too big ass and thighs she can't really move well. As long as she stays down on the floor she can make it, but once up it doesn't work at all, even as a gogo dancer. Won't make a dime in Vegas ! But I like her very much, anyway, and she should stick to movies.... And Kami is a better dancer too. This girl has everything...

and you're an idiot!!

• Upvote 3