Vanessa & Thomas ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

female guest has another guy interested in her I feel sorry for him he is wasting his time she is not interested,if she was she would be all over him like she does the male guest

I am starting to think she plays with everybody but as soon it gets serious she start running...

47 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

female guest has another guy interested in her I feel sorry for him he is wasting his time she is not interested,if she was she would be all over him like she does the male guest

Running around like a lunatic again.

I see the crazy blonde chick is at it again with a different guy this time. It was just like this the last time, the guy is trying to get intimate and she wont leave her friggin phone alone, the last time the guy smacked the crap out of her. I wonder if thats where this is heading. This girl is a real head case.

9 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

I see the crazy blonde chick is at it again with a different guy this time. It was just like this the last time, the guy is trying to get intimate and she wont leave her friggin phone alone, the last time the guy smacked the crap out of her. I wonder if thats where this is heading. This girl is a real head case.

I'm ready to slap the crap out of her too.

3 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

I'm ready to slap the crap out of her too.

lol i cant watch her for very long she gets on my last nerve ..... i cant imagine what it would be like being in the same room with her .... i do know if she was doing what she is doing now i would have left her ass laying there a long time ago pretty much as soon as she picked that phone up

• Upvote 1