Vanessa & Thomas ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

13 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Jeez.:blush:. for all her reaction to his efforts.. she might as well go cook some breakfast and put some washing on.. go shopping...its like he ain't there..albeit i am in no way saying these are only ladies chores...::)

This relationship is over and he does not seem to have the proud to end it. ... The whole thing is just humiliating. ... Very strange. 

1 minute ago, bigpappy512 said:

wow....like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.......lol

in her defense he is asian from the waist down lol...but all jokes aside the way he looks like he's having the time of his life while she casually looks at instagram is pretty brutal

Maybe he should "accidentally" plug her in the arse instead. Even with his lack of size, that may be enough to make her drop the phone. I'd be grabbing the phone, turning on "vibe", jamming it up her arse, and constantly hitting 'redial'. See if that raises her interest. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dstjern said:

I would stick in the wrong hole or cum in her, surely one of those would get her attention.

Or pretend to. Just start moaning like you're about to shoot, give one big final thrust, pretend like you're emptying out. Pull out, grab a tissue, wipe off, then just say "my work here is done, Instagram that in 9 months, I'm outta here".