Vanessa & Thomas ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

I did not think it was possible, but the blonde seems to be even more difficult than Vanessa.

Just connected with her smartphone but without any interrest for the guy. Too bad for him. ... I find it kind of funny, but would not like to see this  regularly. ... Stange. 

This must be one of the most humiliating things that I have observed in my life for a man. The blond girl with the phone in hand, typing messages and the bald guy, trying to fuck her pussy and eat you, see if you get her to do it once case. She is very scattered ... In addition to not look like a couple behavior, adding to everything you have already signed up. By the way, if you have claimed, her dedicated, getting customers in that house? She is, bitch?

Jeez.:blush:. for all her reaction to his efforts.. she might as well go cook some breakfast and put some washing on.. go shopping...its like he ain't there..albeit i am in no way saying these are only ladies chores...::)

7 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I did not think it was possible, but the blonde seems to be even more difficult than Vanessa.

Just connected with her smartphone but without any interrest for the guy. Too bad for him. ... I find it kind of funny, but would not like to see this  regularly. ... Stange. 

Hmm.. is Vanessa difficult too?

2 minutes ago, delong1 said:

kinda feel bad for the guy.  i mean sure he's not exactly the most hung horse in the stable but she could at least fake it a little.

Me too.. this guy is mining for gold.. looks like he ain't putting the charge deep enough:confused:.. however he is using what he has..