Tver - Split 5

StnCld316

Some of the translation that i got

This is not a job, it's the coolest adventure of my zhizni.Sami judge who I was before) Now I'm married to Sophia and schasliv.Chego and you wish to be schaslivym

WTH are those words ?:huh:

22 minutes ago, nack said:
Some of the translation that i got

This is not a job, it's the coolest adventure of my zhizni.Sami judge who I was before) Now I'm married to Sophia and schasliv.Chego and you wish to be schaslivym

WTH are those words ?:huh:

Ok I found out:

This is not a job. It's the coolest adventure of my life compared to the judge I was before. Now I am married to Sonya and happy. And I wish you to be happy (too)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ivoryan said:

Это не работа,это самое крутое приключение моей жизни.Сами судите,кем я был раньше)Теперь я женат на Софии и счаслив.Чего вам и желаю,быть счасливым.

ivo thats very sweet thing to say , and i have made unfair comments because ur married about excitment of viewing u and sonia ,sorry , but its nice ur happy x

• Upvote 2

Всем спокойной ночи и приятных снов)С вами очень легко и приятно общаться а также интересно.Буду чаще сюда заходить и добраться с вами.Всем удачи и хорошего настроения)И пусть осень за окном не пугает и греет душу вам и вашим любимым половинкам.(девушкам,женам и т.д)

• Upvote 2

Just now, ivoryan said:

Всем спокойной ночи и приятных снов)С вами очень легко и приятно общаться а также интересно.Буду чаще сюда заходить и общаться с вами.Всем удачи и хорошего настроения)И пусть осень за окном не пугает и греет душу вам и вашим любимым половинкам.(девушкам,женам и т.д)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ivoryan said:

Всем спокойной ночи и приятных снов)С вами очень легко и приятно общаться а также интересно.Буду чаще сюда заходить и добраться с вами.Всем удачи и хорошего настроения)И пусть осень за окном не пугает и греет душу вам и вашим любимым половинкам.(девушкам,женам и т.д)

Очень мило с Вашей стороны. Огромное спасибо. Иметь хороший день завтра

• Upvote 1