Tver - Split 5

StnCld316

Well, I watched Tver most of the evening.  I left after Niki's first visit to the woman after she went to bed with her BF.

Although some viewers, at that point, had already accused him of all the sins and were ready to execute him, at that point, I didn't see it as being that bad.  Now I see that he went back and pushed it further. I never thought he would go that far.  And I agree, form our point of view, this is not acceptable.   It appears that no one, in Tver, saw that as a serious assault.  The BF was pissed off when he woke up and saw Niki next to his girl.  From what I can see on the videos, he packed his clothes and was ready to quite but the girl didn't want to go.  Matter of fact, the video is showing that more than 1 hour after the bf went back to bed, Niki and the girl are still together on the couch and he is still trying to get things going with her.  At that point, she was no longer sleeping and had time to somewhat sober up.  If the situation was as bad as some people described it, why did she refuse to leave and was still hanging around with that guy?  We all agree that abuse of alcohol from all participants was a key factor in this entire situation.  

We are judging the situation from our north american standards.  I've been to 38 countries and I can certainly state that what is normal in some parts of the world is totally bad in other parts, and vice versa.

And it comes down to everyone's values.  Simply ask yourself the question as what your family and friends would think should they found out that we subscribe to "voyeur" sites?  We find it normal as we are the subscribers.  But others would be quite fast to kick us out of their circle.   All the players present in Tver last night, including the woman that refused to leave, didn't see it the way we saw it.   That means something about their way to see things in that country.  And we should leave it that way.  

• Upvote 3

I wrote an email to VV where I said they should take a look at situation because I did not want this to escalate further and anybody getting hurt. 

Heres what I got as answer:

Good day,
thank you for your email.

This person is leaving the project. He is not the part of anymore. And you will never see him again. His behavior is unacceptable!

• Upvote 1

Good jabbath, and thanks for taking the time to report it to VV.  Most of us will be happy not to see him again.

But I would not celebrate too fast as VV often said that they would take action and never did.

But there will be other situations where the participants behavior will not be in accordance with our standards.  I just say that we should be careful while judging others.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I wrote an email to VV where I said they should take a look at situation because I did not want this to escalate further and anybody getting hurt. 

Heres what I got as answer:

Good day,
thank you for your email.

This person is leaving the project. He is not the part of anymore. And you will never see him again. His behavior is unacceptable!

I received the same email in response from them.

I do find it disturbing that he is still there at this time.

Hopefully he will be gone today. 

7 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Good jabbath, and thanks for taking the time to report it to VV.  Most of us will be happy not to see him again.

But I would not celebrate too fast as VV often said that they would take action and never did.

But there will be other situations where the participants behavior will not be in accordance with our standards.  I just say that we should be careful while judging others.

Well said. I agree totally with your last 2 posts, although I am not north american. Of some of them the president-to-be should be arrested (is the opinion of many others).

Now it is the boyfriend that is horny.  She is still wearing that mouth mask and doesn't seems that interested for sex.

And Niki still around and checked on them not to long ago.

Looks like VV not giving too much priority to his removal.  As I experienced with them before,  very nice words in email but rarely followed by actual results

15 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

And Niki still around and checked on them not to long ago.

Looks like VV not giving too much priority to his removal.  As I experienced with them before,  very nice words in email but rarely followed by actual results

Ivo called Niki into his room about half an hour ago to answer a phone call.

Niki left the apartment shortly later without a coat on, so I suspect he's having a meeting with management and hopefully getting his eviction notice.

• Upvote 1