Tver - Split 5

StnCld316

29 minutes ago, nack said:

Since VV has not given them names,i assume the worst.They might leave tomorrow and we'll be left with Boring Tula (With no Ann participation),Boring Tver,OK Voro and Non-Existent Sofia

:angry:

personaly i'm just interesting by ann and lisa but if ann don't do effort for find boyfriend and stay like that in this situation i will not renew,she have some days to convince me

they did it again after all but in the dark. i think they overheated my computer and i'm not sure if any got in the archives. hopefully someone else recorded it. these guys have fucked more than all the apts. combined in recent memory. don't know how they do it. just hope they keep it up!!!!

You'd have to think it would get boring after a while and they'd have to find creative ways of getting off. These guys are the definition of sex machines. Don't know how their skin can take it. Oh well, good for them.

not necessery recording all the time when they fuck or when she walk nude just for 10 sec in the kitchen or living,i'm in overdose with them,too much sex they fuck like a robots i have stopped watching,i have already see all with them on 2 days only,i don't have the envy to continue watch them if it's for see 100 times the same scene on only one week,they can leave tomorrow it's not a problem for me.don't know who recording all and nothing but there is too many useless videos in the archive with tver,take a break with the rec button it's not a video game thanks !

• Upvote 1

Video game haha . It seems like some people think that hitting the record button will make the action start :biggrin:. Otherwise I cannot understand why they would record someone sleeping from different angles multiple times during the night. Perhaps I can forgive them for being trigger happy like that when it comes to Bella & Lou because if you waited 15 seconds you would have missed half of his pathetic performance, but for the rest I do wish they would show some restraint.I have regularly been clicking on each useless recording in the archive and giving it a thumbs-down in the hope that when VV do the next clean-out they will remove those first but it gets tiring because there are so many of them.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Clyde69 said:

Video game haha . It seems like some people think that hitting the record button will make the action start :biggrin:. Otherwise I cannot understand why they would record someone sleeping from different angles multiple times during the night. Perhaps I can forgive them for being trigger happy like that when it comes to Bella & Lou because if you waited 15 seconds you would have missed half of his pathetic performance, but for the rest I do wish they would show some restraint.I have regularly been clicking on each useless recording in the archive and giving it a thumbs-down in the hope that when VV do the next clean-out they will remove those first but it gets tiring because there are so many of them.

i don't say to stop recording but some people press the rec button really for nothing and after we have many useless videos in the archive,keep your calm guys and press the rec button only when the action start,let's try together to make an archive videos of quality

• Upvote 1