Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

1 hour ago, beardman said:

Are you saying that you haven't seen Nastya topless yet? I have and can understand why she hides them.

I have seen them and I don't understand why she hides them, they are, in my opinion, way better than Bella's. In fact I think that Nastya beats Bella hands down in all respects except one, her behaviour. She has a great figure, nice smile, is happy most of the time and seems to be willing to get along with everyone but I cannot forgive her for disrespecting the very people that make it possible for her to be there by sabotaging cameras and constantly hiding in places where she knows she cannot be seen. If she isn't comfortable with the expectations of this project then she should do the honourable thing and move on, not take all the benefits with only the absolute minimum of contribution in return. Even by RLC standards, which she seems to watch often, her performance is pitiful. She has surely breached the terms of her contract with VV multiple times and it is time for VV to show that they are serious about the business and tell her to go.

• Upvote 2

is it nastya under the shower in this 11 mn shower video in archive? if yes it's a miracle,finaly vv had this serious discussion with her maybe.

btw i see bella had some fun last night with new guy,she have not lost time for find new guy :shy:

8 hours ago, Clyde69 said:

I have seen them and I don't understand why she hides them, they are, in my opinion, way better than Bella's. In fact I think that Nastya beats Bella hands down in all respects except one, her behaviour. She has a great figure, nice smile, is happy most of the time and seems to be willing to get along with everyone but I cannot forgive her for disrespecting the very people that make it possible for her to be there by sabotaging cameras and constantly hiding in places where she knows she cannot be seen. If she isn't comfortable with the expectations of this project then she should do the honourable thing and move on, not take all the benefits with only the absolute minimum of contribution in return. Even by RLC standards, which she seems to watch often, her performance is pitiful. She has surely breached the terms of her contract with VV multiple times and it is time for VV to show that they are serious about the business and tell her to go.

To be better than Bella's is not so special. In both cases nips and navel are nearing each other. That's why Spielo saw a nipslip (from below !) in the kitchen.

Just now, clivebb said:

well something happened today between her and vv,the result of the serious discussion...waiting this cam 13 now in the corner sink

..but missing cam13 cannot be solved remotely by discussion. Unfortunately...