Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

1 minute ago, spielo said:

..but missing cam13 cannot be solved remotely by discussion. Unfortunately...

it's the job of mr fixit,why he don't take this cam 12 in the hall for put in bathroom,who watch this cam 12 seriously !

Well after some soul searching and dealing with a bunch of extremely nice customers today I can honestly say I feel like a piece of shit. I guess you could call it an eye opener. I don't know why I let things get to where they are in respect to all my rude and nasty comments. It's not like me to do that. It shouldn't matter what is going on in my pathetic life at the moment there was no reason for my conduct. If Bella and Nastya read this I am very, very sorry. You two are very nice, beautiful, intelligent women and I know it can't be easy to be on VV. In no way can I blame anyone for not wanting to do certain things on camera. All I can say is if you read the comments on this forum don't let them way in on your decisions in your life where you will regret things later on. It was so stupid of me to get that involved in this forum or any of the other forums. More people should live by the old adage "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all". I will still be watching Sophia because I think girls are sexy as hell but I will be silently watching. If anyone wants to stay in touch feel free my contact info is in my profile. Again, sorry I was out of line. Okay cya peoples, take care.

14 hours ago, golfer06 said:

she has a gr8 bod. such a shame that she is doing nothing with it.

Shame is the cause of doing nothing with it and I can understand that fully. But if this is what you all were waiting for: my congratulations.