Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

Well, Saturday night in Sophia and V V has arranged a great party with lots of new people, lots of booze flowing, food, dancing, games. Looks like a great time and lots of potential for some personal interaction for Bella and Nastya. . . . . . 

No???? nothing??? yet another dead, boring lost weekend???

Bella has gone out to find her own entertainment and Nastya sits at home alone.

Got to say, V V management has totally failed these two and should be embarrassed.

11 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

and Nastya just turned off the cams again for her shower

Didn't happen, she didn't have a shower and the lights are off in the bathroom. If you check the feed, the cameras are still working and the clock is running in the dark. There is no night vision in the bathroom cams.

Edit: my bad, cam 13 does appear to be out now, but that is on the sink, not the shower or tub.

She at least changed in there, The light in the bathroom seen from the hall was on and neither cam worked the second she went in there. There was also a quick thumbnail of her in the shower. The bathroom cam is still not loading for me now

sad for you here2play,this support don't accept the critic and menace to bann you,i have already said that this support is super rude if you have the balls to complain specialy about sofia,they really don't like that.