Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

11 minutes ago, bravewildtiger2 said:

boobie hope to read that 

boobie , all of us even you know that you did a mistake and we know you tried many men to prove to some one it is not a relationship and all of us have mistakes so....

try to face jackie and treat in a good way , we know jackie is a good girl and her smile is fantastic so she will forgive immediately and never talk about it 

so come back and face your problem to solve it 

What mistake ? She never knew he was Jackie BF when they got intimate.Also,it was way too short to even count as an encounter.It was a disaster more like a comic film.It can be played for laughing purposes.No need to get serious about it.

Bella is still waiting for something, guest coming or is she going out?

She was all excited about a phone call about an hour ago.

Edit: False alarm I guess, she's gone to bed, the excitement of the weekend was too much for all of us.

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

I think it's so stupid to have this apartment so far away from the other 3. 

I think they were hoping to replicate the success of RLC with the two apartments in Barcelona.

However, they have been a  dismal failure in procuring residents.

The first couple there, Nelly and David did absolutely nothing for their month, Alex and Anna hardly ever left the apartment, so, Jacquie was the only one who made outside contacts.

They rushed in a couple of girls because the others' visas had run out and they needed someone to occupy the space.

Since that, they have failed in every aspect, no guests, no new participants and no activities for the two there.

Jacquie is my last hope that this can be a success. She's outgoing and can help the boyfriend to get off his ass and do something positive if its not to late.

Jacquie and Nastya seemed to bond during the visit today and Bella is sociable, so, i hope they can start to do some things here.

All that said, it would be a lot easier if all four apartments were close.