Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

Nastya, there is really no need to hide such nice boobies. As you know the shower cams stop working as soon you enter, we would like to see a bit more of you than with pants & shirt in the other rooms (except laundry). This is the only reason why you have free living in this phantasic flat. You will learn it - sooner or later.

Screen_Shot_10_26_16_at_21_44.jpg Screen_Shot_10_26_16_at_21_45.jpg Screen_Shot_10_26_16_at_21_48.jpg

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, spielo said:

Nastya, there is really no need to hide such nice boobies. As you know the shower cams stop working as soon you enter, we would like to see a bit more of you than with pants & shirt in the other rooms (except laundry). This is the only reason why you have free living in this phantasic flat. You will learn it - sooner or later.

Screen_Shot_10_26_16_at_21_44.jpg Screen_Shot_10_26_16_at_21_45.jpg Screen_Shot_10_26_16_at_21_48.jpg

finaly i think the best cam in this appartment is this kitchen cam

• Upvote 1

Here is an odd question and maybe point to ponder. The cams must be connected to some kind of server and that server must be operated and maintained by VV. Is it possible and I mean is there a slim chance that someone at VV is purposely doing this for whatever reason. I could be way off base but I also saw what Harvey saw, when she was at the door and the cam went out. With that in mind there was also a delay of about 10 seconds mixed in there where she could have done something so I have no idea. Cry, I just want to see more that's all. I don't care if it's in the shower or not, just more.

i don't think here2play because vv tech support have answered they will add a blocker on this shower cam for be sure she not turn again this cam off so there is no reason it's vv disconnect this camera and imagine all the stuff is it for track her all the journey for be sure disconnect this shower cam when she want take shower,it's just not possible

Is it the first time we see that guy at Sophia?   Face looks familiar.  I think we saw him once in the old apartment partying near the pool but I could be wrong

Any how, bigtitts  seems to enjoy the fuck.  But as usual, she does very little.  

She did very little because the guy was burning a short fuse and wanted to control the action to try and make it last. It didn't work, he wasn't up to the task.

And now he's sitting on the floor embarrassed  by his performance.