Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

55 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ok I wrote Email to VV and they answered me yes it's a Website from them and we will get archives soon

it was my first impression last night,they was many same things like vv when you click on the join page,

it's just curious to see vv compagny create another similar website and not add these new appartments directly in vv site,

there is many work to do on vv,i hope they gonna add others appartments in future and not stay with only 4 apparts,it could be good in future to have the ambitions to change the cameras too and not save the money for this new website,personaly this site not interest me and when i click on the second appart and i see on the right side "girls bedroom" that's scared me,i don't want see an rlc girl/girl appart bis

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ok got a new Mail from them now that a manager obviously has written wrong things. They have nothing to do with new site. Maybe it was bad Sofia management again

ok,thanks,i stay on vv,this new site not interest me,maybe in one year if the site is still alive

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ok got a new Mail from them now that a manager obviously has written wrong things. They have nothing to do with new site. Maybe it was bad Sofia management again

Jabbath, of course there is a connection. The first manager told the truth but they just realised the criticism they are going to get fro trying to milk us by setting up a new site instead of adding more apartments to VV. There may be a different shareholding but there is obviously a strong connection.

I don't believe VV's second response either. Jacky's BF was in Sofia yesterday. I bet they are dumb enough to have him come back to fix a camera in Sofia soon. I have less than 30 days  and I already tweeted VV that I'm canceling. I was going to add the recording function back

i'd rather keep RLC and wait for something else. Even though it's expensive the price per apartment is much lower than VV

21 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

i'd rather keep RLC and wait for something else. Even though it's expensive the price per apartment is much lower than VV

the quantity is not very important,the most important it's the quality,how many appartments you watch really on rlc on this 17? maybe 4 or 5 maximum like many people

20 minutes ago, clivebb said:

the quantity is not very important,the most important it's the quality,how many appartments you watch really on rlc on this 17? maybe 4 or 5 maximum like many people

Yes, but you get to choose which 4 or 5 from the variety that are available. 

26 minutes ago, clivebb said:

I tend to move around more than the average viewer and I don't get fixated on the all girl apartments. Quality tends to change hour to hour anyway depending on guests and what apartments are home.