Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

7 minutes ago, clivebb said:

i start thinking bella is prisonner of this guy,she have kick out many guys and why not this one i don't understand

He signed a contract early last week, so it isn't as if she can just toss him out.

Just now, Harvey Brooks said:

He signed a contract early last week, so it isn't as if she can just toss him out.

ok but how many guys we have see signed this contract and one day later there was gone,i just hope she's not forced to stay with him,she really don't look happy with this guy

Just now, clivebb said:

ok but how many guys we have see signed this contract and one day later there was gone,i just hope she's not forced to stay with him,she really don't look happy with this guy

I'm assuming that its because of the management situation in Bulgaria being not as proactive as they are in Moscow.

• Upvote 1

Once again we have a failure to perform. This guy first visited the apartment on Oct 15 in the evening, played games with the girls and then left. He moved in on Nov 2 and had a couple of nights of failed performances and numerous nights of rejecting advances from Bella. I appears to me that he has no desire for a relationship with her and is just taking advantage of her and VV to have a place to stay.

Meanwhile, Bella is becoming increasingly frustrated and dissatisfied.

• Upvote 1