Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just got so see her on the free cam. Why is she wearing such stupid mask?

because she don't want we recognize her :biggrin:,it's praticaly sure now vv and vh are the same compagny,

i have noticed too vv and vh use the same player video ,another proof

3 minutes ago, clivebb said:

because she don't want we recognize her :biggrin:

Either  that or so she can deny that it was her if it is a breach of her contract.

Just got home wearing the exact clothes - minus the mask of course.::)

Here's a little conspiracy theory for you all. Maybe Jacky/Lina conspired with Petra/VV management to send Lou the loser to Bella as payback for Bella fucking Jacky's boyfriend. Even if she didn't I bet she's gloating at seeing Bella having to suffer with his pathetic performance.Payback is a bitch.:biggrin:

So, its nearly midnight and Bella is not home yet. Hopefully, she's hooked up with a real man.

If so, she may not be home tonight, leaving Lou alone which is the way he makes her feel most nights.

Even better, maybe she'll bring someone home with her and boot Lou out onto the couch to listen to how a real man can pleasure her.

But probably she'll come home alone to give Lou yet another opportunity to leave her unsatisfied and frustrated.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Clyde69 said:

Here's a little conspiracy theory for you all. Maybe Jacky/Lina conspired with Petra/VV management to send Lou the loser to Bella as payback for Bella fucking Jacky's boyfriend. Even if she didn't I bet she's gloating at seeing Bella having to suffer with his pathetic performance.Payback is a bitch.:biggrin:

i like it.

10 minutes ago, Harvey Brooks said:

So, its nearly midnight and Bella is not home yet. Hopefully, she's hooked up with a real man.

If so, she may not be home tonight, leaving Lou alone which is the way he makes her feel most nights.

Even better, maybe she'll bring someone home with her and boot Lou out onto the couch to listen to how a real man can pleasure her.

But probably she'll come home alone to give Lou yet another opportunity to leave her unsatisfied and frustrated.

i'd luv to see her bring someone home. you are on the money today.

allmost everyone else had some kind of sex in the last couple of hours and when i did an obligatory check here i found boobie making love to the broom while cleaning the living room floor. also checked shower & bathroom and guess what: cameras not working but a minute later nastya was getting dressed in her room with a towel on her head. wonder what could have happened?