Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

51 minutes ago, nack said:

Huge Announcement by VV - Natsya is out on vacation for 7 days probably with her BF and her BF will stay with her when they return on 29th.

:heart:

Nastya indeed found her soulmate.

yes and she will return exactly the day when my membership finish ! damn it :sad:

10 minutes ago, Here2Play said:

Suck my big white dick all you people that wanted Nasty kicked out. Now what bitches, lmfao. I was right, the wait was worth it she fucks like a rabbit and is awesome doing it. That's about all I have to say about that. Still banned going back to my corner now, lol. Peace out.

you just need buy a prepaid card for not have the same credit card number and change your email,you can renew your suscription without problem normaly or do like me,take infos on your bank if they have a service for pay with virtual number,i don't give my real credit card number and i change the number on every payment

2 hours ago, clivebb said:

you just need buy a prepaid card for not have the same credit card number and change your email,you can renew your suscription without problem normaly or do like me,take infos on your bank if they have a service for pay with virtual number,i don't give my real credit card number and i change the number on every payment

They actually somehow banned my IP address. I was pretty vicious with VV support. I'm still not sure if I really deserved the ban but I did get the bath cam working again. The upside, at least something good came out of it. I do have a work around the ban but it would cost me about double what I would normally pay so I have to hold off on that for a bit. It's okay for now because there are some very nice generous souls recording and posting which is greatly appreciated. I think almost everyone has to admit though Nasty was and is worth keeping around. It may have taken a bit but she is exactly what I expected.

9 minutes ago, Here2Play said:

I think almost everyone has to admit though Nasty was and is worth keeping around. It may have taken a bit but she is exactly what I expected.

I too have been a supporter of her and her potential, happy for her that she has started to realize that potential and happy we'll get to see it develop further.

31 minutes ago, Here2Play said:

They actually somehow banned my IP address. I was pretty vicious with VV support. I'm still not sure if I really deserved the ban but I did get the bath cam working again. The upside, at least something good came out of it. I do have a work around the ban but it would cost me about double what I would normally pay so I have to hold off on that for a bit. It's okay for now because there are some very nice generous souls recording and posting which is greatly appreciated. I think almost everyone has to admit though Nasty was and is worth keeping around. It may have taken a bit but she is exactly what I expected.

Don't think that a VPN would cost much.

1 hour ago, Here2Play said:

when vv bann your ip,do you have acces to the site? you can watch the free cams or not?